Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 06-09-2012

(06-05-2012, 08:14 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hooli was the best in IV when I played.

Cheers Maddolis, you were the first [W]arrior besides me to play GTA IV. I recall in the early days you seriously helping me to dominate ranked Team Deathmatch. Looking back from where I am now it seems like another life time it feels so long ago. I never forget a favor though, for helping me to secure the leaderboards in the early days & doing your part to make [W] the most well known GTA IV clan I will be forever thankful. From SA-MP on into GTAIV you were always real deal [W] material for that you will always have the respect of The Warriors Gang. If you ever get back into PC gaming, Max3, GTAV, whatever it may be holler at me and we can play a few rounds together for old times sake.  8) Cheers Maddolis, the first Aussie [W] lol. My boys Inferno and Phrost are from Australia as well. They are fascinated to no end when it comes to tales and stories about the original Australian Warrior lol.

Have a good weekend all!!!  :w

-The reason why the [NB] clan failed, your BOI, The 4 year Deathmatch #1, [W]Hooligan the one and only.

GTA Addict vs Rockstar Developers

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 06-09-2012

Cheers man, always considered [W] to be my one and only clan and when I get V I'll certainly look into it.
I remember working my ass off to get up to #2 on the TDM boards behind you.
Man those leaderboards looked fuckin sweet with |W| in the top two... good times, fucking fun through and through.
How are the numbers? Do more people play ranked now or is it mostly unranked?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 06-10-2012

I don't play anything theheheheh, shoot me fukers  :roll: :roll: :roll:
Okay am Drunk so dont judge me plz.  :>

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 06-10-2012

(06-10-2012, 02:41 AM)IDmad link Wrote: I don't play anything theheheheh, shoot me fukers  :roll: :roll: :roll:
Okay am Drunk so dont judge me plz.  :>

haha still drunk driving to the sauna? Same old IDMad haha! I'll out drink u nab 8)7

Madd, everyone plays private and player matches. Every now and then there is a ranked game though. Lately we have all been getting down and dirty on Max3! Serious shit!

PS: GTA V will leave envy and addiction in its wake. I hope to see you both caught up in the wave. When V launches the flood will drown and consume all who have a passionate liking toward the GTA series. Its impact will satisfy like a happy ending after a deep tissue massage. GTA V will be the one GTA fans have dreamed of since the beginning...Get Ready;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ScottE - 06-10-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg423584#msg423584 date=1339299626]
GTA V will be the one GTA fans have dreamed of since the beginning...Get Ready;)

So nothing like IV?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Gaahl - 06-11-2012

IV was awesome...

for 10 days, then I got bored

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 06-13-2012

(06-11-2012, 01:03 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: IV was awesome...

for 10 days, then I got bored

[Image: mly0426l.jpg]

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]TR1pin - 06-14-2012

(05-26-2012, 01:16 PM)Nater link Wrote: I can if you lend me a shovel :P How ya doin Tr1pin hows FRANGAAAAA  :+

surprised you still remember that haha

u in melb yet

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]TR1pin - 06-14-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg423584#msg423584 date=1339299626]
Its impact will satisfy like a happy ending after a deep tissue massage. GTA V will be the one GTA fans have dreamed of since the beginning...Get Ready;)

i sure hope so

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 06-15-2012

Quote:TR1pin link=topic=8006.msg424053#msg424053 date=1339679432]
surprised you still remember that haha

u in melb yet
I have a good memory mate :P Yeah I moved back over 2 years ago _O- Its actually my 2 years at my job today infact