Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-31-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg417845#msg417845 date=1333117434]
Listen...listen hunny bunny...you couldn't manage to pull of a rape in a morgue full of dead playboy playmates. Bring your whole entire crew to IV son...chew toys and nothing more. Niggaz still over here on sa-mp talking some shit about 2006-2007...hahaha pfff boi [W] is still banging in 2012 on some end of the world shit. Still holding #1 trueskill DM on all versions of IV on PC sucka. So wheres your legacy at bic boi? Shiiiiit come get spanked like you used to in 2006-2007, don't make me come hunt you down in SA-MP because I will cupcake. This is [W] fool, the big bad wolf, the only real GTA clan, the clan that other bitches pretend to be. Pfff probably never even played 1 match with Rockstar Games. Don't even try to slip some shit in there, you know I'm still policing GTA on a daily basis ain't shit changed. I'll come to GTA III and Vice City even and get down right biblical on anyone.

See you on the streets,

-Hooligan

The [W]arriors 2012 "Bloopers"
That was fucking awesome as always Hooligan  :7  Keep up the good [W]ork

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Inferno - 04-13-2012

How about that retard talking about 2006 - 2007 hahaha!! Lets talk about 2012 lol, I hope your serious about bringing your girlfriends to IV I'd love to toss them up. I'm not trying to be tough, all you nobs together won't stand against me alone. I'm not humble like Hooli LOOOOL but it is what it is.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - BoSS3 - 04-13-2012

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg417845#msg417845 date=1333117434]
Listen...listen hunny bunny...you couldn't manage to pull off a rape in a morgue full of dead playboy playmates. Bring your whole entire crew to IV son...chew toys and nothing more. Niggaz still over here on sa-mp talking some shit about 2006-2007...hahaha pfff boi [W] is still banging in 2012 on some end of the world shit. Still holding #1 trueskill DM on all versions of IV on PC sucka. So wheres your legacy at bic boi? Shiiiiit come get spanked like you used to in 2006-2007, don't make me come hunt you down in SA-MP because I will cupcake. This is [W] fool, the big bad wolf, the only real GTA clan, the clan that other bitches pretend to be. Pfff probably never even played 1 match with Rockstar Games. Don't even try to slip some shit in there, you know I'm still policing GTA on a daily basis ain't shit changed. I'll come to GTA III and Vice City even and get down right biblical on anyone.

See you on the streets,

-Hooligan

The [W]arriors 2012 "Bloopers"

Come here, daddy will teach you something new e-thug. Remember when yall e-thugs learned new tips on 2'4-shot from me.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Inferno - 04-14-2012

(04-13-2012, 11:46 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: Come here, daddy will teach you something new e-thug. Remember when yall e-thugs learned new tips on 2'4-shot from me.

Hey bic boi, come to IV PLEASE. I'll put a leash around your neck and make you my gimp. Kid, play the game in 2012 and forget about 2007 you has been. You aint the boss of shit except hiding in a dead ass game talking about the past. This is 2012 "BoSS" lol.

And don't reply with more "e-thug" shit if you won't come and play although I'd expect that from you because you'd do anything to avoid getting owned. Even your mothers ass would part like the red sea haha.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - BoSS3 - 04-14-2012

I owned you already many times in IV, but if you want to rematch me ofc i will duel you on IV ballad

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - LiteZ - 04-14-2012

Quote:Inferno link=topic=8006.msg419076#msg419076 date=1334390413]
And don't reply with more "e-thug" shit if you won't come and play although I'd expect that from you because you'd do anything to avoid getting owned. Even your mothers ass would part like the red sea haha.
hahaha  :)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [SWK]Nemesis - 04-15-2012

(04-14-2012, 11:38 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: I owned you already many times in IV, but if you want to rematch me ofc i will duel you on IV ballad

You're fucking adorable where can I get one of you  O+

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 04-16-2012

(04-14-2012, 11:38 AM)BoSS3 link Wrote: I owned you already many times in IV, but if you want to rematch me ofc i will duel you on IV ballad

Yeah yeah, here is a free aiming lesson for you bic boi. Sharing is caring my little cupcake! You're not going to talk us to death so come get some.

Liberty City Sniper

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Ecstasy - 04-16-2012

how do u get the bandana on ur mouth, is it possible on the xbox 360

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - BoSS3 - 04-16-2012

how noob must be to play that shit game bic boi