Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Jakez - 02-09-2012

(02-08-2012, 10:05 PM)ZiGGY link Wrote: My main drug of choice was Heroin. Yeah I know, despicable. But it ruined my life, and I was so hurt so bad and so lost/miserable I found myself being put in the ER twice in one week. I overdosed so many times I lost my best friend last January. He was only 22 yrs old.  :'(
But on the lighter note, I am 3 months sober now and it feels amazing not having to be dope sick in the morning, and running around all day to get "well."

What a shame, I know. I went through about $39,000 within a 3 month time period.  8)7

Hmm I don't know why I'm sharing this with everyone, it is most definitely embarrasing but I have a long and dark history which is a great testimony I can't share the whole thing.

I want more than fine, more than bent on getting by, more than fine. More than just okay. 

-Ziggy  O-)

Welldone mate... Although it's the internet and hard to know the truth about anything, your story seems legit and i respect you brah! keep up the good work 8)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 02-09-2012

(02-08-2012, 10:05 PM)ZiGGY link Wrote: My main drug of choice was Heroin. Yeah I know, despicable. But it ruined my life, and I was so hurt so bad and so lost/miserable I found myself being put in the ER twice in one week. I overdosed so many times I lost my best friend last January. He was only 22 yrs old.  :'(
But on the lighter note, I am 3 months sober now and it feels amazing not having to be dope sick in the morning, and running around all day to get "well."

What a shame, I know. I went through about $39,000 within a 3 month time period.  8)7

Hmm I don't know why I'm sharing this with everyone, it is most definitely embarrasing but I have a long and dark history which is a great testimony I can't share the whole thing.

I want more than fine, more than bent on getting by, more than fine. More than just okay. 

-Ziggy  O-)
$39,000 in 3 months bloody hell  :o Keep up the good work ZiGGY stay positive mate  :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - R*BOMB - 02-11-2012

-Ziggy  O-)

Stay sober Ziggy

-R*BOMB & d3str0y3r

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - d3str0y3r - 02-11-2012

(02-11-2012, 06:00 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: Stay sober Ziggy

-R*BOMB & d3str0y3r

Implying i can't speak for myself.... Stay sober ziggy..

p.s. we <3 you, get in touch.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Greyfox - 02-11-2012

the above 2 posts just make me smile about how sa-mp has this legit community.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 02-11-2012

(02-11-2012, 06:05 AM)d3str0y3r link Wrote: Implying i can't speak for myself
>implying you know how to imply
>mfw i see you both here
>mfw i have no face

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 02-11-2012

(02-11-2012, 06:05 AM)d3str0y3r link Wrote: Implying i can't speak for myself.... Stay sober ziggy..

p.s. we <3 you, get in touch.

hahaha good to hear from you, love you to brother  ;)

-ZiGGY

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 02-14-2012

Stay clean, mate. :)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Flyby - 02-15-2012

(02-14-2012, 01:14 AM)Thug link Wrote: Stay clean, mate. :)

+1  :w

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 02-29-2012

First post is finally up to date! Thanks again for turning the thread over to me I really appreciate it. Cheers! 8)