Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 02-04-2011

Woah sweet as, Congratz Hooligan :D :) thats wicked man  :o

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 02-04-2011

Thanks ;) Not sure of the specs I'll have to look it up. These contests are a blast though!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XrAy - 02-04-2011

Nice, congratz Hooligan. The video deserved the win, good job  8)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 02-05-2011

Ah sweet, nice one.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 06-05-2011

Been playing GTA IV with these guys lately, DeadPool is a beast 8)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 06-05-2011

(06-05-2011, 08:40 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: Been playing GTA IV with these guys lately, DeadPool is a beast 8)
Does [W] rape u? :+ they got sum kick ass skills indeed :D

Hey Hooligan hows the PC u won?  :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 06-28-2011

(06-05-2011, 01:08 PM)Nater link Wrote: Does [W] rape u? :  they got sum kick ass skills indeed :D

Hey Hooligan hows the PC u won?  :7

haha yeah its been fun playing with you guys on IV. Good to see some of the veteran GTA players coming over to IV. SA-MP is long gone and dead so IV is the only real battlefield left for GTA. Hopefully more clans realize this soon and make the change also. Anyway the PC runs great, I can't thank Rockstar Games enough for hooking me up with a beastly rig to play IV with. That's whats so cool about IV and Rockstar and playing the Live events because they truly do support their fans and hook them up with free stuff every chance they get. Well I hope to continue to see you guys on IV, [W] is on every night so we'll see you guys on the streets!!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 06-29-2011

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg393589#msg393589 date=1309288519]
haha yeah its been fun playing with you guys on IV. Good to see some of the veteran GTA players coming over to IV. SA-MP is long gone and dead so IV is the only real battlefield left for GTA. Hopefully more clans realize this soon and make the change also. Anyway the PC runs great, I can't thank Rockstar Games enough for hooking me up with a beastly rig to play IV with. That's whats so cool about IV and Rockstar and playing the Live events because they truly do support their fans and hook them up with free stuff every chance they get. Well I hope to continue to see you guys on IV, [W] is on every night so we'll see you guys on the streets!!
Wicked as :D I might have to update me PC a lil and come and have a game :)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - yeray - 06-29-2011

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg393589#msg393589 date=1309288519]
Im getting a gamming pc & gtaIV in some days. Where can i find you guys? i only played IV once at rcp house and it was very long ago so i dont know a shit about how it works lol

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 06-29-2011

Do any more people play ranked matches than they did in '08?