Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - iou - 03-19-2010

(03-18-2010, 07:21 PM)XiZ link Wrote:carcass, how many fucking times do i have to repeat this? I DO NOT OWN A CREDIT CARD; THE NEAREST SHOP FOR GAMES IS IN ANOTHER CITY JUST BECAUSE NO ONE WHO'S SANE BUYS GAMES IN THIS COUNTRY

xiz, i like u, but this is pretty retarded :?
in the way u describe it, half or more of the bulgarian population r insane.
not like i know anything about who buys and who doesn't.
but again, xiz. there wouldn't be any games in the store if they wouldnt profit from them.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-19-2010

im telling you, as a person who lives in bulgaria, about 10% of the whole gamer population buy games. the others just torrent them. ask lucas if you dont believe me

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - iou - 03-19-2010

(03-19-2010, 08:23 AM)XiZ link Wrote:im telling you, as a person who lives in bulgaria, about 10% of the whole gamer population buy games. the others just torrent them. ask lucas if you dont believe me
if thats true, and theyre still being sold
no wonder they expensive :>

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-19-2010

(03-19-2010, 07:56 AM)XiZ link Wrote:1st munch, the torrents i download are from a 100% safe source. no viruses at all.

Of course, that's why you're still able to use your computer. And I've never actually been infected with torrents, maybe the odd trojan but never anything serious. But that's not the only downside to downloading, there's the problem with them being false, even if the size of the download is right.

I remember when Red Alert 3 came out, I downloaded it, and when it was finished...turned out to be a trailer for it (and it was about 3 GB!)...so even size doesn't ensure the download's security. And downloads even when they're right will have a fault in them somewhere that no patch can fix. Sometimes you get patches to fix them but not always.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 03-19-2010

(03-18-2010, 07:21 PM)XiZ link Wrote:20 years later stickz is broke and begging on the streets for a cent or two

This quote doesn't make sense, like people get broke from buying a game for 50/60 euro's..

Remember that we live in The Netherlands.
We earn more then people that live in a East European country..

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 03-19-2010

(03-19-2010, 12:37 PM)Thug link Wrote:This quote doesn't make sense, like people get broke from buying a game for 50/60 euro's..

Remember that we live in The Netherlands.
We earn more then people that live in a East European country..
we even have transport too get us too the game stores :7
(03-18-2010, 07:21 PM)XiZ link Wrote:20 years later stickz is broke and begging on the streets for a cent or two
lol thats the best you can come up with? weak.
in 20 years il pay your games no worries,

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 03-19-2010

20 YEARS LATER STICKZ AND THUG MOVE TO AUSTRALIA FOR H0LDEN

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-19-2010

(03-19-2010, 01:25 PM)Holden link Wrote:20 YEARS LATER STICKZ AND THUG MOVE TO AUSTRALIA FOR H0LDEN
AND NATER!!!! :D :)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-19-2010

(03-18-2010, 01:50 PM)StickZ link Wrote:15 years later XiZ still on lvp forums,
thats newfaggotry right there. and thug, mine doesn't make sense? both don't make sense. in 15 years from now ill have work, ill be married and have children. learn 2 counter newfaggotry with newfaggotry both of you.
also stickz since you got in sLK, you have become an asshole. a complete asshole.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Fat Cobra - 03-19-2010

lot of emotions in here atm ;(