Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - FriZerra - 03-18-2010

totally agreed dani3l...

:D

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-18-2010

(03-18-2010, 01:50 PM)StickZ link Wrote:15 years later XiZ still on lvp forums,

Lol.

I understand XiZ's situation where the nearest game shop is far away. But I don't agree with not buying games at all.

I'd only download games that are hard to find, shops won't have or online-shops (like Amazon) won't have them...or it has them but too much money for what it's worth. But NEVER buying games at all, even one as cheap as 6 Euro isn't what you call "the smart guy" and the guy who pays 6 Euro the "maniac".

And people don't just buy games because they're scared of getting caught downloading. They buy it for the better quality, less chance of getting a virus or fake program and so that they can safely go on MP, as for some games it's a bit risky going online with a pirated version.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - (UvH)Tw1sT3r - 03-18-2010

i buy games if they are really nice, or if im interested in play online with them. Pirate games havent less quality, but i usually prefeer to buy them.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Hitman - 03-18-2010

Also i want to add, (it MIGHT sound stupid but imo its a fact), that, (same counts for music CDs), some games that are bought originally just bring you twice the fun then just some random downloaded .exe

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-18-2010

(03-18-2010, 05:48 PM)Hitman link Wrote:Also i want to add, (it MIGHT sound stupid but imo its a fact), that, (same counts for music CDs), some games that are bought originally just bring you twice the fun then just some random downloaded .exe

Exactly.

If you download, you have to wait, wait, wait, then install, and if it doesn't work you have to find another one and wait even longer. With buying you just get it, install it (for games) and if it doesn't work, take it back and change it (that is, if it's the game not your shitty computer).

And for games when buying them you can see the specs so you know if it'll work before getting it. With downloading you'd have to search for the specs and then when you find them, they aren't that reliable as it could be just anyone posting random crap.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Carcass - 03-18-2010

Location really isn't an excuse anymore, you can buy most new games from Steam through digital downloads. They also sometimes have awesome discounts over real stores

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-18-2010

(03-18-2010, 05:32 PM)Munch link Wrote:less chance of getting a virus or fake program and so that they can safely go on MP, as for some games it's a bit risky going online with a pirated version.
um yea, my point exactly - scared

and stickz, you'll never see me on "big" games cus you'll be buying those "big" games. and thanks for the prediction

20 years later stickz is broke and begging on the streets for a cent or two

carcass, how many fucking times do i have to repeat this? I DO NOT OWN A CREDIT CARD; THE NEAREST SHOP FOR GAMES IS IN ANOTHER CITY JUST BECAUSE NO ONE WHO'S SANE BUYS GAMES IN THIS COUNTRY

if you do a little research, you'll realize that there are around 10 torrent sites in bulgaria(or even more by now) and 2 of them, the most popular 2, can compete with TPB and Mininova

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - 8Ball - 03-18-2010

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Fat Cobra - 03-18-2010

bulgaria is poor ;(

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - TeEjAy - 03-18-2010

lmao XiZ ragin