Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Prez - 03-17-2010

EDIT:

IV:MP Beta Test 6

LMFAO

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-18-2010

lolz :P

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [KiLlAh] - 03-18-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:19 PM)XiZ link Wrote:you have no chance in hell. im not spending EVEN 8 euros for a GAME. who the fuck spends money for games? are you all out of your minds? i know that if you dont buy games, they'll stop creating games for PC etc. but seriously i cant understand. noone, absolutely noone here buys games, if you buy games here you're treated as "freak; maniac; idiot; strange faggot" etc. we have a guy in our class who's like yall, only buys games and is afraid of pirating. guess what - yeah, he's the class' retarded gamer.

ill give you a few reasons:
first of all, its just a game. if you're spending money on games, you must be totally insane. do you even eat or drink anything? do you wear clothes and shoes?
second, paying for games? there are torrents for that. leave the game buying to nobrain gamers - maniacs.
Your views and your countries views are obviously very narrow minded, that "maniac kid" seems to be the most sane person in your story, anyway IV:MP is coming along very slowly as i am still in contact with JeNkStA one of the developers i get an update every so often i know that the vehicle sync still isn't complete.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 03-18-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:58 PM)Carcass link Wrote:I only buy games that have a MP which require legit keys to access the normal servers (where most of my friends play). The cracked servers are usually terrible and full of cheaters. Not to mention alot of them are empty. You also rarely get game updates that the legit copies get for bugs and such. Singleplayer games are the only ones worth pirating

Yeah I agree, though it works if you download the multiplayer game and buy a cdkey off the internet, a la diablo 2.
8 euros for a game is real cheap and I'd pay that for a game I'd want.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 03-18-2010

(03-17-2010, 09:19 PM)XiZ link Wrote:ill give you a few reasons:
first of all, its just a game. if you're spending money on games, you must be totally insane. do you even eat or drink anything? do you wear clothes and shoes?
second, paying for games? there are torrents for that. leave the game buying to nobrain gamers - maniacs.
its called having enough money, are you poor? because i can buy new games(am no maniac) and new cloths and new shoes

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-18-2010

(03-18-2010, 03:19 AM)StickZ link Wrote:its called having enough money, are you poor? because i can buy new games(am no maniac) and new cloths and new shoes
are you dumb enough to not read my entire post? with one sentence, in my country its not sensible to buy games. thats it, not fuckin sensible.

anyway, killah, the guy who buys games comes with the same clothes 2 weeks and then changes to something. he stinks a lot, he showers once a week. but thats not the point, the point is that people who buy games are scared to use torrents.

immo, from your post i understand that you have never tried torrents. e.g. CS 1.6(torrented) has many great mods(zombie mod, jump mod, warcraft mod and more which i dont know of). you just need to choose a server which doesnt have hackers, thats all. you are just afraid of going to an insecured server because you think there are hackers everywhere if its not VAC protected. judging by everyone here's posts, my conclusion is that you're the same as immo. afraid.

@munch, if i wanted i'd have bought many games. but thats the problem, i dont want to just because there are other things you should spend money for. for me, buying games is like wearing girls' clothes. theres no point in buying games, when you can get them off a torrent site. thats what i think. just on my right i have 10 euro, i could go to a shop 10 mins away and buy a game and take a pic of me holding it. but i do not want to. its this simple.

@iou, yes i know that. i said it in my first post.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - iou - 03-18-2010

if none buys games xiz, there wouldnt be any for sale 8)7

(03-18-2010, 08:54 AM)XiZ link Wrote:are you dumb enough to not read my entire post? with one sentence, in my country its not sensible to buy games. thats it, not fuckin sensible.
poor country

and no, offcouse i didnt read your whole Story Bro, only your last poor sentence

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Daniel - 03-18-2010

i just download games that are like 5$ and not worth to buy,but i bought GTA IV and other big games.

offcourse you have too buy big games with cd key etc.

but like xiz here said its wrong in his country, thats why youl never seen him in any big games.

15 years later XiZ still on lvp forums,