Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Zmoney - 03-17-2010

(03-16-2010, 08:23 AM)XiZ link Wrote:SA-MP is dead. A group of (Ex) SA-MPers are building IV:MP 0.1. I don't think it's gonna be released soon but still it's worth the wait. More info on IRC on #ivmp

nice, i'm willign to help anyway i can with it atleast promo or something. huge fan of the series and was hoping something open source would of come out that can be modified! thats whats up! ima join the channel

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-17-2010

(03-16-2010, 11:48 PM)Munch link Wrote:If you like something, you pay for it to show your appreciation. I know I wanted to capture streaming SP episodes but that was because...well I don't have a good reason...but I pay for most other things I like.
Yeh i have a few original DVD's atm im collecting the original Friday the 13ths and Saw then get A nightmare on elm street and others, I rarley buy pirated games but i brought Saw game to c what its like if i enjoy it alot imma buy it original atm here its like $90AUSD so imma wait for it to come down IF its good if not i wont buy it just like the new a nightmare on elm street it looks shit but imma buy it eventually for my collection

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-17-2010

(03-16-2010, 11:48 PM)Munch link Wrote:But that's the case for most games with MP. You buy the game (paying for it) and you get the MP for free. I really don't see the problem.

If you like something, you pay for it to show your appreciation. I know I wanted to capture streaming SP episodes but that was because...well I don't have a good reason...but I pay for most other things I like.
i know that but i cant buy games. first i dont have a credit card. second i gotta go to another city to buy games. third, noone really buys games here, i mean noone wants to spend their money on games. its not like take a shit and 10000 dollars are in your hand :roll:

carcass, oh yeah right, samp wasnt gonna support pirated versions and still half of the community plays with pirated versions. like the unofficial ivmp developers can do something to disable the use of people playing with pirated versions.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 03-17-2010

Hahaha, GTA IV is around 30 euro's, that ain't shit man..

(03-17-2010, 11:39 AM)Thug link Wrote:Hahaha, GTA IV is around 30 euro's, that ain't shit man..
lolz :P
(03-17-2010, 09:16 AM)XiZ link Wrote:carcass, oh yeah right, samp wasnt gonna support pirated versions and still half of the community plays with pirated versions. like the unofficial ivmp developers can do something to disable the use of people playing with pirated versions.
They cant see if its pirated or not, ive got a burnt copy off an original to play this and my dad same with Wolf ET

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - FriZerra - 03-17-2010

lol naterĀ  O-)

(03-17-2010, 02:43 PM)FriZerra link Wrote:lol naterĀ  O-)
lolz sexy :+

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Flyby - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 12:04 PM)Nater link Wrote:lolz :PThey cant see if its pirated or not, ive got a burnt copy off an original to play this and my dad same with Wolf ET

SAMP = no cd key, and no original support for MP

GTA 4 = cd key, windows live log in, and rockstar social club

(To play online ^ you need these but the most important part is cd key)

unless theres some way to bypass all those (which I dunno may or may not be there) then your best bet is hamachi.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - XiZ - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 07:54 PM)Flyby link Wrote:GTA 4 = cd key, windows live log in, and rockstar social club
and in this case:
Q: What about GFWL?
A: IV:MP Mod is independent. That means it doesn't rely on GFWL.
;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - kyemo - 03-17-2010

(03-17-2010, 07:54 PM)Flyby link Wrote:SAMP = no cd key, and no original support for MP

GTA 4 = cd key, windows live log in, and rockstar social club

(To play online ^ you need these but the most important part is cd key)

unless theres some way to bypass all those (which I dunno may or may not be there) then your best bet is hamachi.

You dont need to buy gta 4 to play online and IV:MP cant stop non legit versions either. props to [VV] for finally saying "ah man we should just give up sa:mp since we lose all clanwars and we are only good at talking bs but we can never back it up with the guns but hey atleast we own the LV north ammo" -f00ligan