Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Phyc0 - 03-10-2010

:')

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - FriZerra - 03-10-2010

totally agreed nater !

y wud i fukin upgrade a pc that gets outdated in a year ??? spend 600$ for shit !!!

i wud rather buy smthn related to LiFe !!!

wat say nater ;) maybe a Fender Stratocaster or some sexy Sub's for RidE ??

bump em up nd let tha girls bump !  :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 03-10-2010

(03-10-2010, 09:49 AM)FriZerra link Wrote:totally agreed nater !

y wud i fukin upgrade a pc that gets outdated in a year ??? spend 600$ for shit !!!

i wud rather buy smthn related to LiFe !!!

wat say nater ;) maybe a Fender Stratocaster or some sexy Sub's for RidE ??

bump em up nd let tha girls bump !  :7
Exactly my point do sumthing usefull with ur money dont blow it, i know from experience

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Hitman - 03-10-2010

Money is NEVER "useful".

There's nothing wrong with spending money on computers, its all about what you like or not.

You want to have a new motorbike? Great, spend your money on it while other ppl dont even think about getting one and say you're just throwing it out for shit.

Some people maybe like tech, electronics and hardware and like to play games as their hobby, so why shouldnt they spend money on their computers?

You're just making no sense, there will always be people that spend money on stuff that YOU wouldnt do, but I'm sure you're also spending cash on stuff that other people might find useless.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 03-10-2010

make me my sig u fucking slut hitman

jk(<3)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - FriZerra - 03-10-2010

(03-10-2010, 01:15 PM)Holden link Wrote:make me my sig u fucking slut hitman

jk(<3)

LOL

nd hitman ur ryt but my point is..we wudnt upgrade just 4 playing gtaIV...
if other shit runs perfectly fine !

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Prez - 03-10-2010

i spend my entire money on hoes.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - IDmad - 03-10-2010

(03-10-2010, 01:32 PM)Prez link Wrote:i spend my entire money on hoes.
can't u get any without paying?

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 03-10-2010

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg289153#msg289153 date=1268205508]
SA-MP its self is the fucking fail, theres not even 1 sa-mp player with real true skill. Not even 1, just a bunch of fucking clowns. You want to prove that your Mr. Bigshot in the GTA communtiy? Oh yeah? Well come on over to IV and test your luck. Take away the poor sync and lag and no one stands a chance. I have yet to see one person outside of [W] go from sa-mp to IV and do well. Bitches can talk shit all day but when it comes to real shooter skills theres not much competition. Oh btw you can take that duelist competition and shove it up your MANGINA you warped little shit stain. Let me get this straight a tournament designed to figure out whos the best sa-mp fighter? hahaha is this guy serious? Tell me who won the last one? Was it the guy with the stoneage PC or the guy with the shitty ISP? Man up pussies and quit hiding behind the lag..come over to IV because big daddy Hooligan is waiting to dip into that fruitcup and then get some cornbread. Fish pfftt..

Here's my final statement to the entire SA-MP communtiy. "You all can kiss my White Devil ASS and I hope 99% precent of you burn in hell."

SA-MP is dead, gone and over with. The only ones left, never really mattered much in the first place. Feel free to delete this thread because now its completely worthless.

Amen! People always brag about their skills on SA-MP but the real skill is in their shitty internet connection. I did good on GTA IV when I had it installed but because of a recent format I don't have it installed and haven't got round to putting it back on, but when I do I'll be back online.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 03-10-2010

I've played IV for a few months but I think it's rubbish..

Wanna show your online skills?
Play a real shooter, cs 1.6 or cod 4..