Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoogerBooger - 01-20-2010

(01-20-2010, 11:01 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote:u said any bt hey, its ok to b scared

Not scared at all dude, if I recall right, then me and some other EST boys got you pretty hard some time ago.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Fat Cobra - 01-20-2010

(01-20-2010, 11:19 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Not scared at all dude, if I recall right, then me and some other EST boys got you pretty hard some time ago.
must b dreaming

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Sean3 - 01-20-2010

(10-18-2009, 09:25 PM)8Ball link Wrote:oh yea i forgot what you baltics were like..
[Image: german-nudists-off-poland-s-baltic-beach...-beach.jpg]
just waiting for the right moment to hop over the border..
lmao i still cant stop laughing

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - 8Ball - 01-20-2010

u know i was readin through this topic the other day and came across it and i laughed my ass off.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - LIke - 01-21-2010

SA-MP dosnt have topguns

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 01-21-2010

Not since I left a year ago.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]TR1pin - 02-08-2010

[Image: 2cgzcdl.png]

Holy shit!!! 7 years?? Really? Man time flies when you're playing GTA haha!! Well it's true [W] has hit the 7 year mark!! Since 2003 we have come a long way..Where we stand now, after 7 years of constant GTA domination is at the top of the GTA pedestal. [W] The Warriors have 4 #1 Titles "Trueskill:Team Mafiya Work and Mafiya Work" both held by RmnO, "Ranked Team DeathMatch Overall" held by Nowakassa, & "Trueskill: DeathMatch" held by Hooligan, More than any other clan on the map..Ya dig?

When we say the best its most certainly not a breezy statement. [W]e mean it 100% and we back it up. Our 7th year stands as the pinnacle of [W]'s tributes and trials on Grand Theft Auto. Year 7 is a year of celebration for us, to remember everything it takes to push a clan this far. To look back on all of the insane amounts of friends and enemies we have made playing these games. Year 7 is a time to reflect on all of the many many people that made [W] what it is today and to give all of them thanks yes even the haters. These people have molded us into the most legendary GTA clan of them all hands down. Thats not me hyping shit up either..thats word of mouth...

"You [W]arriors are good, real good, THE BEST!!" Goddamn right....

And so it continues.....

-Hooligan

Yesterday; for us Australians was the Warriors 7th year annaversary, a whicked effort at the least. Congratulations Warriors :) And many more to come.

-TR1pin

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 02-08-2010

Happy 7th b'day [W]arriors, kings of GTA.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 02-08-2010

lol, Happy 7th Birthday

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Thug - 02-08-2010

(02-08-2010, 11:21 AM)Holden link Wrote:Happy 7th Birthday!