Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]Hooligan - 10-16-2009

Trip1n, I think by seeing this you know what this means. You have been granted the right to sport the [W] tag.
It's enough to me when I see commitment. You became an affiliated friend of the Warriors, and I noticed alot of potential in you.
The potential I see that makes me accept you is your commitment and patience. It tells me alot, what does it tell me?
I see you have stood by our door for quite sometime now waiting for an answer about [W] acceptance, and to be a part of this wonderful group of GTA players.
You have shown me enough in your fight skills, which I will see improve like any other player does. The importance of being a [W]arrior is to be loyal, patient, fighting skills are important but not as much as the first two. Very great job keeping your head up about this. You are a fine [W]arrior in my eyes and will see you grow as we continue on our journey in this GTA community. Where that [W] tag with pride my friend. You have earned it, and will earn more respect as we go along.
Everyone give a round of applause to Tr1pin he has been waiting patiently and deserves to be a part of our group as a member. Now I wanna hear a motha phakin "Can you dig it!?

Congratz

- ZiGGY

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Pilf - 10-16-2009

gratz..  ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - 8Ball - 10-16-2009

Nice tr1pin you've came along way the past year, congrats.

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Master - 10-16-2009

Quote:Hooligan link=topic=8006.msg264480#msg264480 date=1255721790]
Trip1n, I think by seeing this you know what this means. You have been granted the right to sport the [W] tag.
It's enough to me when I see commitment. You became an affiliated friend of the Warriors, and I noticed alot of potential in you.
The potential I see that makes me accept you is your commitment and patience. It tells me alot, what does it tell me?
I see you have stood by our door for quite sometime now waiting for an answer about [W] acceptance, and to be a part of this wonderful group of GTA players.
You have shown me enough in your fight skills, which I will see improve like any other player does. The importance of being a [W]arrior is to be loyal, patient, fighting skills are important but not as much as the first two. Very great job keeping your head up about this. You are a fine [W]arrior in my eyes and will see you grow as we continue on our journey in this GTA community. Where that [W] tag with pride my friend. You have earned it, and will earn more respect as we go along.
Everyone give a round of applause to Tr1pin he has been waiting patiently and deserves to be a part of our group as a member. Now I wanna hear a motha phakin "Can you dig it!?

Congratz

- ZiGGY

Hehe, you want blow-job from him? Nice list of compliments :P

Congratz Tr1pin!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzKiller - 10-16-2009

KAN JA DIG IT ???

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Munch - 10-16-2009

Yeah I haven't really seen anyone wait so long to join W. I know W apps take long anyway, but not for him. It took like, what? 3 different attempts? The first one being a couple weeks, which was shortly before he joined my signature. Then some months after he tried again, and Maddolis denied him. Then he applied again in a few months (As Maddo stated 'if you disagree') and apparently he proved him wrong with the third appeal...and sticking with the appeal and stuff.  Pure commitment that is!

Congrats TR1pin and good luck!

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Fat Cobra - 10-17-2009

gratz man ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 10-17-2009

(10-17-2009, 01:02 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: gratz man ;)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HaZe - 10-17-2009

gratz

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - [W]TR1pin - 10-17-2009

Thanks 8)

(10-16-2009, 08:45 PM)Master link Wrote: Hehe, you want blow-job from him? Nice list of compliments :P

Congratz Tr1pin!
We :P always have intro's like that.
(10-16-2009, 09:04 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yeah I haven't really seen anyone wait so long to join W. I know W apps take long anyway, but not for him. It took like, what? 3 different attempts? The first one being a couple weeks, which was shortly before he joined my signature. Then some months after he tried again, and Maddolis denied him. Then he applied again in a few months (As Maddo stated 'if you disagree') and apparently he proved him wrong with the third appeal...and sticking with the appeal and stuff.  Pure commitment that is!

Congrats TR1pin and good luck!

The first 2 times were a failure though, but yeah it's true I always liked [W], and took the third try and stuck in there for 2+ months :)
Thanks