Las Venturas Playground
[W] - The Warriors Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [W] - The Warriors Gang (/thread-7516.html)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - HoldeN - 07-20-2009

Quote:Santino link=topic=8006.msg236795#msg236795 date=1247849679]
heres a good one of Hooligans pet rat, ahh it infected the whole of [W], good times

[URL=http://img20.imageshack.us/i/ratz.png/][Image: ratz.png]
Hmm, so i guess this is you?
[Image: th_walrus.jpg]

:P

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - ZiGGY - 07-21-2009

(07-17-2009, 03:19 PM)Darius link Wrote: Did a kangaroo kick you in the head or something?

Funny, how about stick to your own thread.

Quote:Santino]
lool if you had it in real life you wouldnt need to try so hard to gain it here BOI

now il leave you with this oldskool [W] pic to add to your collection..

[Image: lostboys.jpg]

Santino quit being a bitch and back the fuck out of this topic your already trying to start some flaming bullshit between me and u and wtf have I ever done to you?

Fuck you and look at your self back in the [MOB] what a fool.  8)7

(07-17-2009, 10:53 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: good ol days with W that never won a clanwar until they had the war with BB awhile back but hey its a good start seeing they been in sa-mp since 0.1 =)

Remember how Fooligan always praised maddolis for his skills and he is so good and its not all lag etc etc..

Quote:

[W]Santino: lol Vibrator must be using some sort of shit, the guy doesnt die,

Hoeligan: Nah Dr. V drops pretty easy you just gotta lead shoot his ass more than normal. Pretty much shoot where hes gonna be in the next second. He's just one of those lagtastic type of cunts.

I think Hooligan is still in chock after W was raped in 2007 against NB with a 5-0 score to NB. i remember sidvicious still being in W then and he was both sad and angry because he didnt even get the chance to shoot a bullet in that match. He just died that fast in every round. Another funny match was when they lost against [NoV] in 0.1. Only thing good that ever came from [W]: side in sa-mp was the youtube video with [SMITH]

And BoSS I'm gonna sum it all up about [NB] yea u guys have skills but I am left to say no comment about that shit in 07' regardless you can even admit. [W] around then, better  than now was a lot  more funner than sa-mp w/o [W].

So....

I warn anyone now, STOP fucking posting your bullshit in this thread.

(07-17-2009, 10:58 AM)Zezima link Wrote: [W] Allways will be in my opinion friendliest and best clan of samp. They dont have 14 year old spoiled retards. Trully best clan in samp history. Most of members are +16 or something ?  8)

I never say'd to eny clan's this before , but i mean it from my hearth  :roll:

Hats of to this clan

[Image: respect.jpg]

Flattering, I do appreciate the comment it's funny how one little comment by someone  far more respectful can create a series of bashful comments, and create such an uproar. Hats up to you.

(07-17-2009, 11:47 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: I dont want to seem like a suckup but I think W is the best clan atm, IV & SA-MP. Or, was in skill before those members left. But I think their respect is the highest. And what I've read of Hooligan saying "These six years" (or something like that.) Any clan that has survived 6 years in GTA is imo great. Can you correct me maddolis if im wrong with 6 years?

I wasnt around when Santino was in W but I'd say Hooligan is, you know creating W and all..

Exactly [W] Has been here before any fucking SA-MP clan, before little 3 man LW gang [SMITH] before [TX!] before [XT!] before I out of 13 members decided to vote for the clan name [SiN] and get it passed. Before [MOB], before [NB], before alot of you. And thats what the jist of the story is ladies and gentlemen. WHO really is down for [W] it was exactly right after MTA:VC when SA-MP was in development and [W] AKA " {W} " as in MTA clan had to drop out of the game because another development was at rise and others wanted to go about their lives.
[W] is NOT dead. And it's those who figure this as the truth. Just because [W] may have lost a few members who even if they stayed went to other clans due to inactivity or a leader who shifted to GTA:IV, either way who do I see playing sa-mp who has left? It's not even about that. [W] will go from GTA:IV PC to IV:MP to GTAV. Prepare to see it be recorded through out Rockstar's creation of a beautiful series of masterpieces!  :w

-Ziggy

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nj - 07-21-2009

Waaarrriors come out to plaaayyyeeaayyy "clink, clink"

also Baseball Furies ftw :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - StickZ - 07-21-2009

Ziggy samp is basicly dead, just leave it.

(07-21-2009, 07:20 AM)StickZ link Wrote: Ziggy samp is basicly dead, just leave it.

StickZ o srsly? Have u checked how many players come on sa-mp daily?

I'll tell u whats dead.

Its your so so everyday known fighter from back in 0.1 who's been around every block to make a way around.

No beef or anything just my opinion.

There are people who cannot afford to make a move to the next very good game, and honestly GTA:IV isn't so great.

GL

Motivational speaking

Movie Powder presents Michael Beck in The Warriors

Can you dig it?  :7

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - TeEjAy - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 07:38 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Can you dig it?  :7

Like a shovel, and wow, the whole movie. Nice.

I don't think SA:MP is dead "yet," there are so many people that play everyday, it's just some grew tired of it, or were too busy in real life, no biggie. I'd give it another year, maybe 2. And we were all noobs at once, so maybe the noobs now will develop into good players, maybe, some of them, and SA:MP will live on. >:)

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Nater - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 07:38 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: Motivational speaking

Movie Powder presents Michael Beck in The Warriors

Can you dig it?  :7
Good movie, I get paid soon might go buy it hehe :D
(07-21-2009, 07:43 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Like a shovel, and wow, the whole movie. Nice.

I don't think SA:MP is dead "yet," there are so many people that play everyday, it's just some grew tired of it, or were too busy in real life, no biggie. I'd give it another year, maybe 2. And we were all noobs at once, so maybe the noobs now will develop into good players, maybe, some of them. >:)
It will completeley DIE when all main servers loose fundage and cant host it then will be lil home based ones i reckon

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - AzTeC - 07-21-2009

(07-21-2009, 07:20 AM)StickZ link Wrote: Ziggy samp is basicly dead, just leave it.
samp is like cs 1.6 lol even now after 12 years (?) people still play it. sa-mp will never die
(07-21-2009, 07:43 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Like a shovel, and wow, the whole movie. Nice.

I don't think SA:MP is dead "yet," there are so many people that play everyday, it's just some grew tired of it, or were too busy in real life, no biggie. I'd give it another year, maybe 2. And we were all noobs at once, so maybe the noobs now will develop into good players, maybe, some of them, and SA:MP will live on. >:)
qft

Re: [W] - The Warriors Gang - Maddolis - 07-21-2009

I'm not a CS player (and never have been) but honestly millions of people still play CS, while sa-mp never got up to millions.
As for sa-mp, while it may retain thousands of players over the next few years, the magic was lost long ago.