Las Venturas Playground
h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 (/thread-4557.html)

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - ReLoaded - 11-28-2008

(11-28-2008, 07:36 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Amen to that. Anyone above the age of 14 taking nowadays "rap scene" seriously, should really consider getting some help.

This genre was all about being underground, but it's strictly a pre-teen wannabe rubbish now, who in fact are the target audience as well (surprise surprise).
tutut how cud u forget ur famous ending, Your Best friend HoogerBooger }:| (8> |:(
[me=ReLoADeD]goes emo  }:| (8> |:([/me]

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Munch - 11-28-2008

(11-28-2008, 09:41 PM)ReLoADeD link Wrote: tutut how cud u forget ur famous ending, Your Best friend HoogerBooger }:| (8> |:(
[me=ReLoADeD]goes emo  }:| (8> |:([/me]

He doesn't seem to use that anymore. GTA_Rules took his place in using that.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - ReLoaded - 11-28-2008

im so 2007 aint i ?  8)7

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Nudie - 11-28-2008

(11-28-2008, 10:21 PM)ReLoADeD link Wrote: im so 2007 aint i ?  8)7
Yeah, you are. Is that a Pokemon signature?

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - n00ne - 11-29-2008

(11-28-2008, 10:41 PM)Vuze link Wrote: Yeah, you are. Is that a Pokemon signature?

It's digimon!

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Extinction - 11-29-2008

PokéMon, it's Groudon if I'm not mistaking.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Maddolis - 11-29-2008

(11-28-2008, 07:36 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Amen to that. Anyone above the age of 14 taking nowadays "rap scene" seriously, should really consider getting some help.

This genre was all about being underground, but it's strictly a pre-teen wannabe rubbish now, who in fact are the target audience as well (surprise surprise).

True, but not 100% of the modern "rap scene" is crap.
First of all, there's the metal/rap fusion, such as Rage Against the Machine.
Its not gangsta rap, but if you were to play the vocals alone then you'd notice its rap, at least.

I personally don't mind the occasional rap by eminem (not that I go out listening to rap, just 2-3 of his raps) because he doesn't drone on about the ghetto and shooting people etc.

Then there's the parody raps- popular ones done by Weird Al, and some youtube artists- but then again, they don't take their own raps seriously so that kinda disqualifies them.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - HoogerBooger - 11-29-2008

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

This dude is the tops right now.

And I would also like to take an opportunity to spread the word about this revolutionary white eastern European rapper who is definitely on his way up.

Keep them talents coming, you Hungarians:

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Zezima - 11-29-2008

1 video _O-  _O- _O- _O-

second video that guy who walks in graveyard he looks like that good actor Bruce Willis  _O-

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Rien - 11-29-2008

(11-29-2008, 06:05 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: True, but not 100% of the modern "rap scene" is crap.
First of all, there's the metal/rap fusion, such as Rage Against the Machine.
Its not gangsta rap, but if you were to play the vocals alone then you'd notice its rap, at least.

I personally don't mind the occasional rap by eminem (not that I go out listening to rap, just 2-3 of his raps) because he doesn't drone on about the ghetto and shooting people etc.

Then there's the parody raps- popular ones done by Weird Al, and some youtube artists- but then again, they don't take their own raps seriously so that kinda disqualifies them.

Can I have your attention please? Will the real shim shady please shut up? I repeat: will the real slim shady please shut up

:D