Las Venturas Playground
h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 (/thread-4557.html)

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - n00ne - 10-28-2008

Ku Klux Klan , lol  }:|

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - yeray - 10-28-2008

(10-28-2008, 08:49 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Ku Klux Klan , lol  }:|
Yeh.. with a black wear  8)7  and this funny hat (they ever wear, right?) this is some spanish group nab, stop trying to say that me/us are racist or shit... we are not the one with some svastic on the sky right??  :w

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Skilled - 10-28-2008

He will say NO,cuz he scared to loose like last time 5-0.  _O- _O- _O- _O-  SHOEBOX,HC4L IS SMALL RACIST ''CLAN''(gang) ON LVP AND HIS LEADER ARE NOTHIN  :r :r :r
[Image: warnwarn.gif] When I post to stop, you stop.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - HaZe - 10-28-2008

(10-27-2008, 03:39 PM)yeray link Wrote: Rofl haze u forgot faster..... i have to refresh ur brain with some names as Quipt, Balthazor, Aizher??  _O- couse i remember some cleary pwned on 1 vs 1 against them  :w

Anyway chilli is kinda good guy i dont understand why flamming is comming to him

@ estroe rofl!
lol.. i've beaten all 3 of them more than they beat me, especially quipt and balthazor (mostly because they're real legit fighters), but either way i still raped aizher a lot more. he's beaten me like 6 times when i've beaten him at least 20 times.. just because he beats me for like a week means hes leet? pssh.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Richard - 10-29-2008

1 warning given, let it stay that way.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - yeray - 10-29-2008

(10-28-2008, 11:56 PM)HaZe link Wrote: lol.. i've beaten all 3 of them more than they beat me, especially quipt and balthazor (mostly because they're real legit fighters), but either way i still raped aizher a lot more. he's beaten me like 6 times when i've beaten him at least 20 times.. just because he beats me for like a week means hes leet? pssh.
No man dont get my post wrong... i dont have nothing against u HaZe i dont know how many times i have to repeat that... but u act sometimes with ur comments like if u was unkillabe "i dunno how BB is gonna train you to a point where u can "rape" me". I only try to say u
1.we are not that bads
2.u are not that "god"

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Darius - 10-29-2008

(10-28-2008, 05:07 PM)8Ball link Wrote: Yeah i couldn't find the pic  :)
Tad bit copycat? Cos I used dat .co.uk forums
Btw, sup with your sig? (UvH) :/

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Gang_Lord - 10-29-2008

(10-28-2008, 10:27 PM)Skilled link Wrote: He will say NO,cuz he scared to loose like last time 5-0.  _O- _O- _O- _O-  SHOEBOX,HC4L IS SMALL RACIST ''CLAN''(gang) ON LVP AND HIS LEADER ARE NOTHIN   :r :r :r
[Image: warnwarn.gif] When I post to stop, you stop.

hmmm this guy here telling hc4l are flamers when he himself starting to flame us with hes hate...whos flaming now? us or YOU..

well to chill we have recieve many comments about him being lame on fight,even me i saw him(no offense chill) to pu1u hes not a fully member yet hes only a trials so no big deal about him

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - n00ne - 10-29-2008

Alright , everyone got it. chilli left , noway going back. Just prove your point ingame , not with fancy flaming here. Peace.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - HaZe - 10-29-2008

(10-29-2008, 01:14 AM)yeray link Wrote: No man dont get my post wrong... i dont have nothing against u HaZe i dont know how many times i have to repeat that... but u act sometimes with ur comments like if u was unkillabe "i dunno how BB is gonna train you to a point where u can "rape" me". I only try to say u
1.we are not that bads
2.u are not that "god"
i know [BB] isn't bad, I like most of you and got to know you all more at your server. i'm generally cool with you guys, I was mostly aiming at ChiLi. I only say you guys are bad when you act like jerks (which isnt all of you, just people like Skilled, MistyMind, Snip3r, etc.) But sometimes i can get along with them