Las Venturas Playground
[BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang (/thread-34141.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Aceboiah - 09-21-2017

(09-20-2017, 07:50 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: You can call it what you want.
I had an invite from Hellboy.
Even if you had an invite from Hellboy, i assure you
that i still wouldnt accept you to my crew, we always talk with
each other before recruiting new members.

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - 4rjan - 09-21-2017

I see you have a new title "pretty boi".
Well seems like there was no talking this time, got invited two times.

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - ZimBa - 09-21-2017

Soooooo Coooooool lmaoooooo

(09-21-2017, 08:54 AM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: I see you have a new title "pretty boi".
Well seems like there was no talking this time, got invited two times.
We have never invited you to our gang, stop saying it,
even if we did it was just to troll you. And stop looking at me profile,
you look like those pedo nolifers who like to stalk people, and ye, im pretty
as fuck.

Actually i got invited two times by Hellboy. One time before i said no and one time after i said no. Also i had a conversation about joining your "crew". So it's not just to troll me. And i am not looking at your profile, your title is displayed under your nickname above your replies. Also if someone was stalking then it's you, because you reply on every post and reply about me or the Billionaire Boys Gang. I am very happy for you, that you have self confidence about your appearance. Well if you do have self confidence, because you changed your title after i mentioned it in an earlier reply.

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Hellboy - 09-21-2017

(09-21-2017, 05:01 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: Actually i got invited two times by Hellboy. One time before i said no and one time after i said no. Also i had a conversation about joining your "crew". So it's not just to troll me. And i am not looking at your profile, your title is displayed under your nickname above your replies. Also if someone was stalking then it's you, because you reply on every post and reply about me or the Billionaire Boys Gang. I am very happy for you, that you have self confidence about your appearance. Well if you do have self confidence, because you changed your title after i mentioned it in an earlier reply.

Well WTF is this.I opened this and what to see!!.You are the biggest liar of the millennium.I never invited to my my crew and never asked u to join it.I have only been trolling with you by calling u a legend of samp.U are a liar.That's the reason why you got denied as an admin..U lied sir.SHAME ON YOU.

Lol, i changed the title bcuz i wanted to, not because you called me "pretty boi"
cuz tbh, i actually liked it when you called me like that so ye, you're wrong arjan.
Im lazy to fight with you, it's annoying, let's just break it here, stop replying, it's not worth it.

[Image: rrrsz8.gif]

I knew i should have made a screenshot of the invite. Keep fooling yourselfs.

(09-21-2017, 06:48 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: I knew i should have made a screenshot of the invite. Keep fooling yourselfs.

U have no place even in hell.Liars like u get deleted by GOD.
 [Image: 2vtayj5.gif]