Las Venturas Playground
[BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang (/thread-34141.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Hunters - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 05:14 PM)[K]ToNy Wrote: Malikpro is best hacker

You stole the words out of my mouth _O- :9~

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Kasi - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:12 PM)Hunters Wrote:

'PRO' :s  :9~

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Desi_Jatt - 09-16-2017

Tony he is not hacker actually sometime his net sucks

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - ToNy. - 09-16-2017

(09-14-2017, 06:45 PM)[K]Kasi Wrote:
(09-14-2017, 06:12 PM)Hunters Wrote:

'PRO' :s  :9~
Kasi ??

(09-16-2017, 12:23 PM)Desi_Jatt Wrote:

Tony he is not hacker actually sometime his net sucks

U once reported him for aimbot called him aimbot now defending him???

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - 4rjan - 09-20-2017

We welcome our newest members, NR.47 and Zulfiqar!

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Aceboiah - 09-20-2017

You said that BBG got closed and even removed your tag and now you come
back like Messi when he supposely retired, you tried to get to admin level but 
everyone literally denied you, no offense or anything, but you're only failing, and
that's facts.

First of all thank you for paying so much attention to me, but don't worry about me.
Try to focuse on yourself and get your own thing to concentrate on.
Secondly, 14 of 44 votes were yes. So not "everyone" literally denied me.
And last, what exactly am i failing in? My gues you are aiming at the administratorship i am trying to get.
Well let me tell you something "pretty boi", the fail is that there are lots of timespans in the day when there are no admins online at all.
And that results in hackers, evaders and fakers joining and ruining the game for people like me and you.
I really don't care that much about the administratorship, i am just trying to fill in the time where admins are not online to do there job.
If you would ever get admin and ban those cheaters for me, i would be happy too and i would not have to spend time playing policemen.
Next time when you criticize, give some feedback after it so someon can actualy do something with it.
You are now actualy throwing facts that not true or that i already knew of, so it is old and fake news.
Like it is old news that i am playing with the [BBG] tag and that the clan re-opened.

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - [V]MeltdowN - 09-20-2017

(09-20-2017, 01:45 PM)[BBG]4rjan Wrote: First of all thank you for paying so much attention to me, but don't worry about me.
Try to focuse on yourself and get your own thing to concentrate on.
Secondly, 14 of 44 votes were yes. So not "everyone" literally denied me.
And last, what exactly am i failing in? My gues you are aiming at the administratorship i am trying to get.
Well let me tell you something "pretty boi", the fail is that there are lots of timespans in the day when there are no admins online at all.
And that results in hackers, evaders and fakers joining and ruining the game for people like me and you.
I really don't care that much about the administratorship, i am just trying to fill in the time where admins are not online to do there job.
If you would ever get admin and ban those cheaters for me, i would be happy too and i would not have to spend time playing policemen.
Next time when you criticize, give some feedback after it so someon can actualy do something with it.
You are now actualy throwing facts that not true or that i already knew of, so it is old and fake news.
Like it is old news that i am playing with the [BBG] tag and that the clan re-opened.

[Image: interpretation-im-praying-so-hard.jpg?wi...7866287338]
PUT RESPECK ON HIS NAME!

RE: [BBG] Billionaire Boys Gang - Aceboiah - 09-20-2017

Dont compare me to yourself, im not a game ruiner like you call yourself. And if you
wouldnt really care about admin why would you even bother requesting for it? Im not here to fight with you cuz
i know in general im way higher and smarter than you. Im not trying to show of, but i can simply judge by your attitude, and
now lets not ruin this topic's discussion.

My previous reply wrote: And that results in hackers, evaders and fakers joining and ruining the game for people like me and you.

Here am i not trying to compare you with me. I am excluding you from the group that is ruining the game, for example players that cheat.

And again i am requesting administratorship to keep these players who,  for example cheat out of the server.

You are telling me not to compaire you with myself.
But afterwards you are comparing yourself with me.
Saying that in general you are higher and smarter than me.
Again focus on yourself, because your attitude at this moment is worse than mine.