Las Venturas Playground
Post your IRC quotes! - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Post your IRC quotes! (/thread-3033.html)

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Munch - 04-27-2009

(04-27-2009, 07:08 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I didn't make myself very clear, what i meant was ...  when i first joined LVP the attitude of people ( in general ) was better and more sort of ... relaxed and friendly and stuff. Now i just see flame everywhere, everytime i enter LVP.

You just joined at a time most of the older members weren't active. Trust me, this is nothing compared to what it used to be.

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Jerome - 04-27-2009

(04-27-2009, 07:12 PM)Munch link Wrote: You just joined at a time most of the older members weren't active. Trust me, this is nothing compared to what it used to be.

Then your saying the older members suck?

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Felle - 04-27-2009

(04-27-2009, 07:12 PM)Munch link Wrote: Trust me, this is nothing compared to what it used to be.

Err, what?

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - EvilGate - 04-27-2009

(04-27-2009, 08:28 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Then your saying the older members suck?
Some/a lot of them have an other attitude than you and newer players, not to say newbies can't be a pain in the butt as well.

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Munch - 04-27-2009

(04-27-2009, 08:39 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: Some/a lot of them have an other attitude than you and newer players, not to say newbies can't be a pain in the butt as well.

Yes. Take HaZe for example. He's an arsehole now, but he was way worse before I even started, and calmed when he became Moderator. That's what makes them kinda people good. And if you think players now are bad, you got no idea what 'bad' is.

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Hellweed - 04-27-2009

not soo funny quotes munch  :r

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Jerome - 04-27-2009

(04-27-2009, 08:45 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yes. Take HaZe for example. He's an arsehole now, but he was way worse before I even started, and calmed when he became Moderator. That's what makes them kinda people good. And if you think players now are bad, you got no idea what 'bad' is.

I have an example, i fought with a new guy before, well new to LVP as i haven't seen him around before.

We were fighting for some mins and i killed him finally with a nade. And his response? " You fucking lame cunt fuck off newfag " " :D "

You see now?

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Munch - 04-28-2009

(04-27-2009, 09:41 PM)Jerome link Wrote: I have an example, i fought with a new guy before, well new to LVP as i haven't seen him around before.

We were fighting for some mins and i killed him finally with a nade. And his response? " You fucking lame cunt fuck off newfag " " :D "

You see now?

Yes but everyone argues with you. I, on the other hand, rarely get called a cheater, and when I do, that's as bad as insults get for me :( When I used to play Warrock...THAT was bad.

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - g3344 - 04-28-2009

(04-27-2009, 08:45 PM)Munch link Wrote: Yes. Take HaZe for example. He's an arsehole now, but he was way worse before I even started, and calmed when he became Moderator. That's what makes them kinda people good. And if you think players now are bad, you got no idea what 'bad' is.

so your saying if the bastards become mods they will calm down and be nice? heh, guess thats whats been going on before.

Re: Post your funny IRC-Quotes! - Jerome - 04-28-2009

(04-28-2009, 11:06 AM)Jordi link Wrote: so your saying if the bastards become mods they will calm down and be nice? heh, guess thats whats been going on before.

Question is .. why would bastards even get mod? _O-

(04-28-2009, 07:36 AM)Munch link Wrote: Yes but everyone argues with you. I, on the other hand, rarely get called a cheater, and when I do, that's as bad as insults get for me :( When I used to play Warrock...THAT was bad.

i know :< " Jerome's hate campaign ! " ... haters are funny though, i lol it up and keep shooting :D