Las Venturas Playground
HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) (/thread-25443.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - Mark - 11-15-2010

Kase is indeed a good and mature person in my opinion. And also a good crew member, unlike some douchebags who shouldn't be even a part of this community (I won't name anyone because kids get offended faster than a Veyron, you probably know who you are anyway).

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - Munch - 11-15-2010

I've been an Admin of my online community (see my intro) since I was 12 years old (I'm 17 and a half now). Age doesn't always mean maturity, as we've had plenty of young mature players on this server and plenty of immature adults.

(11-15-2010, 03:21 PM)H0lden link Wrote: yeah and them clans ain't run by a silly ass troll.

And most troll clans fail within the first week, but 5iN are still Growing in Number5!

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - Jay - 11-15-2010

In light of a topic that was recently created behind-the-scenes on recent events I wold like to make a post here.
Even though this has nothing to do with me I feel like mentioning my thoughts in a hope that somebody (he probably knows who he is) reads them, steps in and does something about it before it is too late:

I'm one of the oldest members of this community and definitely the oldest crew member right now, and I have to say that I've never seen things sink this low.

- Jay

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - Fat Cobra - 11-15-2010

(11-15-2010, 11:39 PM)Jay link Wrote: In light of a topic that was recently created behind-the-scenes on recent events I wold like to make a post here.
Even though this has nothing to do with me I feel like mentioning my thoughts in a hope that somebody (he probably knows who he is) reads them, steps in and does something about it before it is too late:

I'm one of the oldest members of this community and definitely the oldest crew member right now, and I have to say that I've never seen things sink this low.

- Jay
lol wt u talking about, end of days?

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - jerico - 11-16-2010

(11-15-2010, 11:39 PM)Jay link Wrote: In light of a topic that was recently created behind-the-scenes on recent events I wold like to make a post here.

- Jay

You again forget about me Jay. But i have to admit, you are right here.

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - [NB]Zaibatsu - 11-16-2010

(11-15-2010, 04:30 PM)DowJones link Wrote: Kids under age 16 shouldnt be given mod/admin rights.
Ofcourse, actually GTA:SA 18+ game so i dont understand how some of these pubes even play this gameĀ  :?

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - jerico - 11-16-2010

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=26657.msg354068#msg354068 date=1289889603]
Ofcourse, actually GTA:SA 18+ game so i dont understand how some of these pubes even play this gameĀ  :?

In the netherlands, i am sorry to say it,it's 16+. That is the maximum age wich can be taken for a minimum age over here. Even if the game is 18+ on the cover.

gr,

jerico

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - DowJones - 11-16-2010

(11-15-2010, 04:38 PM)Kase link Wrote: I have 14 years, and I think I'm mature enough to be admin and lead a clan. Age means nothing, since there are 20-years-old guys who act like idiots too.
Your 14, act your age. Go play with toys, watch cartoons, do what other kids do who are your age.
Besides, this game is rated +18 (+16 in some other countries) so you shouldnt even be allowed to play it ;)

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - 0Target0 - 11-16-2010

(11-15-2010, 04:38 PM)Kase link Wrote: I have 14 years, and I think I'm mature enough to be admin and lead a clan. Age means nothing, since there are 20-years-old guys who act like idiots too.
>:)

Re: HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me) - HoogerBooger - 11-16-2010

By the way, this grand finale shit is on hold right now since [5iN] turned out to be more successful than I thought.

ATTENTION!!! [5iN] is recruiting!!! 24 members and growing!!!