Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

HoogerBooger's grand finale (looking for folks to join me)
Alrighty then, I already shared that idea of mine with couple of fine people (Dennis, Beethi) yesterday, but I thought I should pitch this idea around here too, so here goes:

So I think LVP doesn't really have anything fresh to offer me anymore so I am thinking about moving on to other territories and see what else is out there (like becoming a king of LW or Partyserver). So instead of doing some gay goodbye topic for tears and kisses, I thought I should go out with a proper bang and that means getting banned - BIG TIME. And in order to make this bang even bigger, I am looking for associates (I know there's loads of people here who don't play anymore). My idea is to get all the admins ingame and then minigun the shit out of them.

Oh and just to set this straight, does cheating get you banned only from the game or from the forums too?
Please make sure I am around. I'll minigun the shit out of you guys myself. >:)

Edit: Oh and, don't forget, the AC will ban you in about 10 seconds when you pull out your minigun. Be sure you have a lot of crew around you (without godmode) before you do!
I want one toooOOO!

p.s. I don't see the part where /minigun should ban you

*jerico runs
(10-25-2010, 12:51 PM)Richard link Wrote: Please make sure I am around. I'll minigun the shit out of you guys myself. >:)

Edit: Oh and, don't forget, the AC will ban you in about 10 seconds when you pull out your minigun. Be sure you have a lot of crew around you (without godmode) before you do!

Oh that complicates it a bit. Do you know any other good cheats which are harder to detect?
im gonna miss you boogernoob you always make me laugh :'(
(10-25-2010, 01:26 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Oh that complicates it a bit. Do you know any other good cheats which are harder to detect?

If he knows, obviously he won't tell here  :+ btw good idea!  O-)
If I were you I'd wait just a little bit more before doing that, it might be worth it. But anyway, your choice :)
(10-25-2010, 12:43 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: (like becoming a king of LW or Partyserver). My idea is to get all the admins ingame and then minigun the shit out of them.

Oh and just to set this straight, does cheating get you banned only from the game or from the forums too?

Cheating = ban and that goes for Partyserver also so.... cheat here and you can forget about your Partyserver ideas.

/PS admin
(10-25-2010, 01:46 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: Cheating = ban and that goes for Partyserver also so.... cheat here and you can forget about your Partyserver ideas.

/PS admin

That's never gonna happen man, I'll just make a new alias and no-one will ever know.

/Future PS kingpin
About fuckin' time.