Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - Weezy - 10-25-2010

/BUMP

Poll edited, people with less than 3 votes got removed from the list.

Make your votes now for the top 1!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - DowJones - 10-25-2010

(10-25-2010, 10:24 AM)Weezy link Wrote: /BUMP

Poll edited, people with less than 3 votes got removed from the list.

Make your votes now for the top 1!
when will the poll close?

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - Blackbean - 10-25-2010

vibrator.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - HoldeN - 10-25-2010

(10-25-2010, 04:03 PM)Blackbean link Wrote: vibrator.
He doesn't play?

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - Blackbean - 10-25-2010

(10-25-2010, 04:05 PM)H0lden link Wrote: He doesn't play?
no idea but he pwns

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - Mark - 10-25-2010

He pwns my cooking!Aah, metal head!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - [SAE]DeathEater - 10-25-2010

i voted for violax

where the fuck are maddolis and haze? I'm sure there are other decent fighters that still have the skills and should be on there. But these 2 were pretty renowned as 1337 run weps fighters for fuck knows how long

I also thought Fryby was a wee bit cute with sawns???

Fuck... if you're talking about both rw/ww. Players that went out and made a name, you might wana add jakez and force (back in their day), some kfc's. [KFC]ven0m without a doubt? :? [MOB]Suraj? [NoV]Sarge?

If your talking about present. Fuck knows, not active enough to know. Too many people abusing small advantages to tell. SAMP sucks so another reason why you can't tell. And who the fuck cares who's good anymore.

Make a poll for greatest ever ww/rw fighters from 0.1b to 0.3a. After 0.3a was released sa-mp ended.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - Gaahl - 10-25-2010

Good answer DE, but he has no idea of who they are, (topic is pointless as I previously said cause TONS of good fighters are missing and Weezy doesn't know like 99% of them) so I'll just let it be and see who wins ;)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - ZyK - 10-25-2010

iou ftw!  8)
weezy u can do a poll with the bests clans of LvP! its a great idea!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. - Fat Cobra - 10-25-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg347691#msg347691 date=1288020900]
i voted for violax

where the fuck are maddolis and haze? I'm sure there are other decent fighters that still have the skills and should be on there. But these 2 were pretty renowned as 1337 run weps fighters for fuck knows how long

I also thought Fryby was a wee bit cute with sawns???

Fuck... if you're talking about both rw/ww. Players that went out and made a name, you might wana add jakez and force (back in their day), some kfc's. [KFC]ven0m without a doubt? :? [MOB]Suraj? [NoV]Sarge?

If your talking about present. Fuck knows, not active enough to know. Too many people abusing small advantages to tell. SAMP sucks so another reason why you can't tell. And who the fuck cares who's good anymore.

Make a poll for greatest ever ww/rw fighters from 0.1b to 0.3a. After 0.3a was released sa-mp ended.
flyby lol, he was drowning about me warping ever since i wiped the floor with every SaW (except tom who thinks winning with 5 fps is skills)