Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - HoldeN - 11-11-2010

(11-11-2010, 11:35 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: lol holden man, grim is against me, we've had about like 1000 arguements but neither of us care. i dont have anything against you bred, i was just joking my kangaroo
no, fuck you.

j/k, me too brez

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - [M_W]Bani - 11-12-2010

You two need help crazy asses.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - Cam3 - 11-14-2010

bump

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - Weezy - 11-15-2010

New fighter added, vote now ! :)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - Keanu_Reeves - 11-15-2010

lmfao

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - ZheMafo - 11-15-2010

(11-15-2010, 12:15 AM)Weezy link Wrote: New fighter added, vote now ! :)
Idiot, why are you adding new people to that poll? (the poll is useless as it is) Most of the people at this forum already have voted for some they though were useful, maybe they would have voted for him in the first place, but he never was there so it's useless.

Your messing it all up from the first place, you should of have asked around before you though about making a topic like this, so maybe there would be a chance in hell that it would be useful.

You're not the right person to make a topic like that at all, should of been someone who have been here from the start and known all the good fighters (both rw & ww) of all time with some help of course from people around here who have the experience and knowledge.

The poll is useless as well, most of the people who's voting here doesn't even know what they are voting for. Like I've already said, they just vote of some people because they've heard of being so hard/powerful with no dust in they're eyes or they're team-mates++. 

If the poll was going to be a ''success'' I would prefer to get all people from 06', 07' n' 08' and some from 09' that had a valid point of this to vote, and that will never happen. So right now, the poll is kinda fun watching all those making fake accounts voting for a special person they don't even know shit of.

Topic should be locked, there's no use in it, and it's just pathetic because half of this thread is just spam/doll fights. And if someone is even considering this later, they shouldn't be making poll to decide, just post all the people who have been a great fighters in these years. And people could of been telling here who they should think being on that list, and not all these newfags.

And there's no need to reply back on this if you don't have a valid point in this, because I think the most of the people I know agree with me.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - Keanu_Reeves - 11-15-2010

chill out blondie it was a joke  :roll:

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - Dominator33 - 11-15-2010

nice essay 8)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - Weezy - 11-15-2010

(11-15-2010, 12:41 AM)Dominator33 link Wrote: nice essay 8)
haha true and zhemafo, don't be sad cause you didnt get votes :)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) - Jakez - 11-15-2010

immo.exe best samp fighter