Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]Pottus - 11-06-2010

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg350425#msg350425 date=1288953992]
J.King didn't get involved at all.

It was Sephiroth and someone else can't remember who using the passwords j0ny gave them to fuck up their LVP, MSN, Xfire, Youtube accounts and posts. I remember because i was there and laughing my ass off. I'm 100% sure that J.King wasn't even online at the time.

Btw, fake Cam3? An LVP admin could check his IP.

Oh and if you want a good reason why Zegro and Pottus were kicked.

Zegro was always cool but he leaked private stuff to other people outside SAE and said to me he doesn't care what other SAEs think. Disloyal. Not to mention the videos of him and pottus on youtube using them wep.dat testing it for an anti-cheat program looked kind of embarassing and imo wasn't a cool idea.

Pottus was kicked for the same reason, except we also suspected him of using illegal mods and cheats outside of testing this anti-cheat program. If our theory wasn't already correct then we soon found out it had become so. He now has a section on the GTA:T mod forums for using cheats. (This was after he left SAE i believe). GG.

If you don't think thats a good reason to kick 2 members then fine. Note that they were both extremely high ranked, one was the leader for creating tactics the other was a recruiter, so they would not be kicked for no reason. Yes its a loss, but brothers are more important than one individual, no matter how skilled they are.

Also Personality > Skills. I'd rather be in a clan of non-cheating funny mother fuckers that were reasonably skilled than a clan of kids that were just skilled at a game, and tried to hack other people and piss them off just because they're better than them.

Edit: I was still registered as [SAE]Pottus to avoid any confusion my tag now is [uL]Pottus and has been for several months and I have no affiliation with SAE in anyway at this time.

I don't even know where to start here DE.... I'm certainly too busy now to worry about much in the SA-MP community however I thought I would take the time to tell the truth instead of "good reason" who else better than me? I never lied about anything I was doing it wasn't a secret, there was no malicious intent and let me tell you we had a hell of a lot of fun. I grew up playing MOD's and making MOD's for games lets take Doom for example the game play is constantly being modified this is a common niche for any game. SA-MP is no different than other game apart from being especially prone to cheaters, every honest player who plays SA-MP has dealt with this on many occasions. What we were doing wasn't about gaining an unfair it was all about exploring uncharted possibilities for a next generation game play for SA-MP. Unfortunately SAE fails to work as a team they would rather single out members without dealing with a problem as a whole. Instead DE kicks Zego and I then five minutes later comes and asks us if we want to come play Killing Floor are you a complete idiot or what.

It just doesn't end there I'll vouch this clan is full of shit and not to be trusted they lost the ability to even have a clan war. I mean seriously not even being able to organize a clan war and it wasn't because it couldn't be done these guys just whine like babies over every stipulation; ridiculous talk about being too full of pride. I knew something was going to happen soon anyways it was always the same group of players on day after day I wasn't happy and I knew it just didn't want to admit to myself. This is when we decided to have some fun for once and try something different. Sure we could have moved on to other games but you do know I play SA-MP and Doom2 I didn't like killing floor I realize now SAE is not even a clan anymore it's like a Guild.

I know full well already that your going to have your little counter post but you can save your breath because this post is as much time as I'm willing to spend on this forum and besides we both know DE you exaggerate anything you possibly can and you post nothing but false accusations. It doesn't surprise me much but I still feel for you what you have to go through everyday I would too if I lost my father. The thing for you is expressing that pain with your slanderous forum behaviors heck look what you did to Jakez I even talked to him about this and I believe him you however have zero creditability. You know that people are not going to believe in anything you have to say I don't it's all bullshit. But people believe what I have to say everyone who knows me knows I'm an honest player I know well enough the community is on my side and they listen to what I have to say. I don't lie I never had to it's simply not my style you know I was loyal too there is no doubt about that.

Anyways... so you really think I would cheat on GTAT... Come on now get real if you actually believe what you were posting there I think your pretty damn naive and if your not we have an excellent example of your slanderous forum behaviors to behold.

Don't get me wrong though we still had some great times but somewhere along the line things got turned the wrong way inside the clan I knew it but still stayed loyal I loved SAE I really did even to the end heck I still do but I can't just sit here and let you post your false accusations DE instead I've explained why you do it. I'm not going to sit here and let you pollute my image when there is absolutely nothing to pollute you on the other hand I made no false accusations towards I simply stated the hard facts. The way you try and protect your image by tarnishing others only serves to tarnish your own I'm not afraid to speak the truth publicly while you would say anything if it serves the purpose of supporting your own and SAE's image.

Just go your separate way DE you got nothing to defend here I'm a truth teller your the opposite it's just going to be crap you post anyways.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - DowJones - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 02:37 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Secondly, I can provide solid "eyewitness accounts" from (a) certain high ranking/leader NB(s) from 2-4 years ago. But I'm not going to, because everybody else here who's opinion's worth a damn knows it too.
You got nothing on NB, fact. Dont talk shit if you have no proof of NB actually cheating

everyone here knows your a hypocrite Maddolis, just look how you play the mature guy here but in real your even worser troll then hoogerbooger is
http://www.99blazed.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1518
^lmfao

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Maddolis - 11-06-2010

Hahah the mature guy? What, because I don't use l33tsp33k?
No, I'm hardly "the mature guy," but I'll tell you what I was- one of the top three 4shot fighters, and I was good enough to tell when someone was fucking dirty.
You can keep your eyes closed and blindly believe that all NB are a team of upstanding superheroes but the reality is that the members discussed in this thread (not BoSS, not DRE, but DrV and occasionally 90N1N3) weren't clean fighters.
You're such an NB fanboy that you'd believe newer, lesser clans are using the same editing file bullshit that said NB members used but protest that NB were always completely clean. Not only would guys like Ryankilla have my back on this but also other A-grade fighters.
But, once again this is all unnecessary because, as I said earlier, the people who's opinions are worth a damn all know this shit anyway.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - SAFC - 11-06-2010

I've seen for myself that drvib wasn't clean, he'd always be drive bying and kinda annoying, so I ran up behind him while he was shooting someone with m4/ak, I fired 4 sawn dead on in his back and barely did any significant damage, there were loads of similar occaisions, fact is he wasn't legit. One thing about him though is his aim was good.

On the weapon.dat subject, it's nice to finally see sonething in samp to prevent or minimize the use of it, it's still possible to work around but I won't say how.

I've also seen one or two fighters who became easy after the anti weap dat thing, seems strange.. Maybe coincidence.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Bearrry - 11-06-2010

Swift FTW!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Darius - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 08:40 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: what I was- one of the top three 4shot fighters,
Ego! Although you were very good, definately not the top three. You got raped by Greyfox ffs! D:

Quote: link=topic=26571.msg350873#msg350873 date=1288996819]
cant we just say uL and SAE are around the same level, non?
traitor

(11-05-2010, 09:06 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: [Image: big_black_guy.jpg&t=1]
LMFAO MARK HENRY

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - DowJones - 11-06-2010

(11-06-2010, 08:40 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Hahah the mature guy? What, because I don't use l33tsp33k?
No, I'm hardly "the mature guy," but I'll tell you what I was- one of the top three 4shot fighters, and I was good enough to tell when someone was fucking dirty.
You can keep your eyes closed and blindly believe that all NB are a team of upstanding superheroes but the reality is that the members discussed in this thread (not BoSS, not DRE, but DrV and occasionally 90N1N3) weren't clean fighters.
You're such an NB fanboy that you'd believe newer, lesser clans are using the same editing file bullshit that said NB members used but protest that NB were always completely clean. Not only would guys like Ryankilla have my back on this but also other A-grade fighters.
But, once again this is all unnecessary because, as I said earlier, the people who's opinions are worth a damn all know this shit anyway.
lol keep believing what you want you imbecile. your just one of those losers who got raped by NB and now you come here trying to give NB a bad name by saying they werent clean
I can just as easily say [W] were never clean and make up a story of their cheating past

(11-06-2010, 08:40 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: was- one of the top three 4shot fighters, and I was good enough to tell when someone was fucking dirty.
hahahaha......
you hardly were any good maddolis, i beat you even after i hadnt played with running weapons for quite some time _O-
kind a sad isnt it

ps: cool essay bro

Hahahah I was hardly any good and got raped by NB?
Wait, are we talking about sa-mp?
Man you're taking this really fucking personally, just give it up.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Maka - 11-06-2010

There's so much slime in this topic page.

Should've been locked 34 pages ago.