Las Venturas Playground
Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW (TOP 5) on LVP (/thread-25357.html)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Dominator33 - 11-03-2010

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349979#msg349979 date=1288805541]
I dont answer dumb questions
I'll help you, i know something that SAE accomplish. SAE kicked 2 great members for a retarded reason! :D

You just cant fucking answer it because there is nothing ''big'' that SAE accomplish, unless you can prove otherwise

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - [SAE]Grim - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 06:39 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: I'll help you, i know something that SAE accomplish. SAE kicked 2 great members for a retarded reason! :D
You just cant fucking answer it because there is nothing ''big'' that SAE accomplish, unless you can prove otherwise

I dont think even a triple facepalm is enough here

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Jakez - 11-03-2010

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349977#msg349977 date=1288805123]
And no where have we said j.king is the best SAE. He just got his fulltag, how does that make him the best?
We are all decent players, we're not a 1v1 clan like most people here judge us of. But when we work TOGETHER as the family we are in AAD we are way above decent.

But it just shows how much you actually know about SAE anyway, thinking our newest members are the best in this clan.
If you only knew half of SAEs members I dont think you would have written what u wrote

Not trying to start anything here Grim as you know but I'm just contradicting you. You said "nobody knows much about SAE because they think that their newest members are best? Look what DE posted:

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348657#msg348657 date=1288366159]
I mean dominating everyone in a 1v1 not dominating the server.

No1 could beat him 1v1.

And jakez isn't current WW, he knows this. j.king exceeds mine and jakez's skill at WW duelling atm lol ask jakez. You won't wana admit it because you dislike SAE. But j.king can move and punish you with the deagle harder than a 14inch willy destroying a 13 year olds tight clunge.

Actually, I woulndn't be surprised if Jakez was honest and even said to you: na, my day has passed and Sent was in form and i would not beat him.

Seems like DE is really keen on saying that j.king is best and saying i'm shit even though he hasn't dueled me in about a year and a half heh.. Anyway, yeah that's the post Grim

I know, jking might be better than DE at duelling. But as I said somewhere else in my post we're not a 1v1 clan, and im sure as hell Death is alot better than king when it comes to leading us in AAD and playing aad in general.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Jakez - 11-03-2010

I wasn't saying anything about who's better than who. You just said that "nobody said j.king is the best" but DE sure as hell did. Anyways I thought nobody "leads" your clanwars because last time I told DE back when I was in SAE "thanks for letting me lead the clanwar" I got shouted at and threatened to be kicked xD

(11-03-2010, 07:04 PM)Jakez link Wrote: I wasn't saying anything about who's better than who. You just said that "nobody said j.king is the best" but DE sure as hell did. Anyways I thought nobody "leads" your clanwars because last time I told DE back when I was in SAE "thanks for letting me lead the clanwar" I got shouted at and threatened to be kicked xD

Ok sorry for saying "nobody said j.king is the best" then O.o I should be more specific next time i guess. . . lol
You thought nobody leads us in clanwars yet uve been in SAE as long as me if not more? Whats wrong with having a person with exceptioal "leading" skills in a clanwar? We're all doing it together but DE or Phaelon usually tells what to do.
It would just be a mess if everyone did as they wanted in a clanwar lol x)

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Darius - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 01:04 PM)Zoot link Wrote: j.king u live like 20mins away from me, we shud meet up and talk bout samp LOL xD
should have a duel IRL, Jking can wear that SAE t-shirt xD

(11-02-2010, 12:29 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: Dont forget that pic that showed uL people replacing the grenade with a big beachball so if the opponent throws a nade then uL can see it much more clear since its a big fucking beachball! somebody out there prob has the pic still but i dont
LMFAO, yeah because I'm obviously going to post it on LVP forums if I ever used such a weird mod. My account had been hacked at that point and whoever hacked it posted it, LVP admins can confirm that. (check I.Ps)

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349623#msg349623 date=1288651495]
LMFAO I hope ur not serious. You gotta be the most biased person i've ever seen around here
Date registered, 2009? Oh dear..  ;(
LMFAO THE HYPOCRISY!

'Date Registered:
    February 25, 2009, 01:49:02 PM'

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg349542#msg349542 date=1288637948]
O yea i remember when you tried to send me a key logging hack on msn lmfao. Desperation. But ofc, a game is NOT serious business.
lmao, good ol' Shen

Quote:Grim link=topic=26571.msg349511#msg349511 date=1288623746]
Yea that might be true but we all know uL's policy when it comes to who gets in and whos not.
If you have been denied/left SAE you will get accepted into uL no matter what.

Not that i have anything against it, just saying : o)
But if u wana join uL quick, come to us and get denied, then apply for them ;) thats an automatic +1000
Duh, the only reason I got in was because I applied for SAE....  _O-

(11-01-2010, 01:36 PM)DowJones link Wrote: Why dont SAE and uL settle this in a clanwar isntead of arguing whose better or not?
Believe me, we've tried! To think they had the nerve to claim a TCW as a CW (I patiently await the further 5 pages of discussion just on this comment)

(10-30-2010, 12:37 AM)Flyby link Wrote: 1.sewa zinger
As Maka, Munch (and I think a few others) have said, he was by the far the best boxer in interiors SA-MP has ever seen. SA-MP just went downhill the day he got banned, most likely because he cursed us all.

(10-29-2010, 09:41 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: RW -
1. [sLK]Violax
2. [sLK]HaZe
3. [NB]DrVibrator
4. me
5. Maddolis
oh comeon immo lmao, I'm pretty shit at 4-shot and I even owned you in that tournament. Fair enough you could say it was a 'bad day' but to be the 4th best you wouldn't be able to get beat by me xD.

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348672#msg348672 date=1288368011]
Shen and zoot are also new fags. Like someone said before your opinions arent valid looool
Although I can't argue with you that Zoot is a newfag, Shen isn't really. Just not been 'out there' and well known.

Also, who are you to call people newfags? Back in the 'good ol days' you were never on any of the RW servers and nobody had heard of you, only around 2008 you became known.

'Date Registered:
    August 12, 2008, 04:42:11 PM'

Speaks for itself, 2 years IMO is a newfag. 07/06 (or even older if you played previous GTA modifications) is oldschool.

So shush newfag, your opinion doesn't count

Best RW Fighter: [sLK]Violax could mention a few more such as [W]Hooligan but theres loads more.
Best WW fighter: [RSAH]Blawdziew/[NB]Dr.Vibrator/[uL]Jakez (Remember that duelist championship?)

Although that faggot hates me, [MOB]Suraj was pretty good, I remember Boon on the oldschool LWs and he used to own quite alot of people and the top clans at the time would leave him alone because it'd too much of a hassle dealing with him. If you want 2-shot though I'd have to say without a shadow of a doubt [RTS]Hunter8491(or somet like that) he absolutely obliterated ANYONE at 2-shot with 'ease'. When I asked him who he considered on par with him and when I dueled them, I'd say that [NS] clan were just below with ex-[BkM]Pat0 and [PA]PDA_ (think thats his name)

Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26571.msg348657#msg348657 date=1288366159]
And jakez isn't current WW, he knows this. j.king exceeds mine and jakez's skill at WW duelling atm lol ask jakez. You won't wana admit it because you dislike SAE. But j.king can move and punish you with the deagle harder than a 14inch willy destroying a 13 year olds tight clunge.
LMFAO!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Zoot - 11-03-2010

Quote:Quote from: [SAE]DeathEater on October 29, 2010, 05:29:19 PM

LMFAO!

ahahahahaha darius u give me joke

Quote:j.king u live like 20mins away from me, we shud meet up and talk bout samp LOL xD

should have a duel IRL, Jking can wear that SAE t-shirt xD

LOOOL!

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Keanu_Reeves - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 10:50 PM)Darius link Wrote: oh comeon immo lmao, I'm pretty shit at 4-shot and I even owned you in that tournament. Fair enough you could say it was a 'bad day' but to be the 4th best you wouldn't be able to get beat by me xD.
Plz, you beat me 1.5 years ago, don't get too happy  ;(. And you haven't even beat me once since, but like i said that list isn't too accurate. but big LOL @ you mentioning Blawdziew, he got busted for cheating....which is why [NB]DrV got handed the win.
and [PA]theGun was always much much better than PDA in 2shot, at least imo.

Re: Poll for the Strongest Individual Fighter. RW+WW - Grim - 11-03-2010

(11-03-2010, 10:50 PM)Darius link Wrote: LMFAO THE HYPOCRISY!

'Date Registered:
    February 25, 2009, 01:49:02 PM'

Grim
Date Registered:
    September 28, 2007, 08:10:28 PM

OFMG LM@£€
:>
I also had an account before that again so uh yea.

-.-