Las Venturas Playground
Change nick - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Help Requests (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Change nick (/thread-19217.html)

Pages: 1 2

Change nick - Zezima - 07-12-2009

Id love my ingame nick to be changed , just dont touch my forum nick hmm kay

Atm nick:

Zezima

Id love to be changed to :

Zezima[HC4L]

Re: Change nick - TEF - 07-12-2009

Where is the evidence supporting your claim?

Re: Change nick - Zezima - 07-12-2009

Lithirm
LVP VIP Members

I have a bad FPS rate, so I might lag :)

(No subject)
« Sent to: Zezima on: July 12, 2009, 11:15:18 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » Quote Reply Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'ello

spoke with shoe, and he wanted me to put you back in
So the moment I see you playing with HC4L tag, I'll add you to the list 

How rude to ask for evidence when HC4L is my first and last clan

Take a screenshot of the PM instead of copying and pasting. It's too messy and it looks like you yourself edited it to suit your needs. Hard evidence or the name change doesn't happen.

I checked other topics like this. And no one needed to add proof that they are accepted. This is ridiciliuos. Why u allways tryng to my life harder in this server ? Wtf is wrong with you ? Go pick someone ur own size. And i refuse to post my personal PM messages here.

You got a hard one on me , i can see that. Hating me for nothing. Good.

I need evidence that you are actually in the gang, as you are not in the member list and you currently have no proof. Until you provide proper evidence showing that you are in fact in the clan, your name will remain the same. This isn't a personal attack on you, Zezima. It's just what has to be done in order to make sure name changes are real.

OH cmon. All my SAMP life i was with HC4L members (shoebox , terror) why the hell should i fake my joining into it ?  And stop hating me. I know you hate me as hell , and tryng to make my life living hell in here , and its kinda happening. And ur just a Mod , u cant change my nick as far as i know , only managements can. So when they show up , eny of them , ill PM them with the my PRIVATE message.

Re: Change nick - TEF - 07-13-2009

_O- I love fucking with you.

Quote:[6:59:49PM] <+Noweni> Zezima[HC4L] has been online for 857 hours and 46 minutes. The player has killed 6278 people so far, and has died 2566 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 2.45. He/She has scored 244 points in the reaction test so far. Zezima[HC4L] is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 12-07-2009 23:23.

Now get the hell out and stop screwing with kappa88.

Re: Change nick - Truzzo90 - 07-13-2009

For my nick you can not do anything?