Las Venturas Playground
[Poll]RC planes - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Development (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: [Poll]RC planes (/thread-17165.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Nj - 04-08-2009

British invent most successful game shows, deal or no deal, who wants to be a millionaire, Mastermind, Blind date, Gladiators, Blockbusters, The Crystal Maze....etc the list is endless, and all of which have been exported to many different countries around the world. Simply because we have to resources to fund new ideas, and we are a nation of television watchers. Last i read is 87% of UK households have two or more televisions in them. 74% now have a computer in their home, with 96% of that 74% having internet access from their computer. The British are obsessed with the media in every shape and form.

On a completely different note, FUCK RC PLANES, NOOBS ONLY DONATE TO GET ACCESS TO THEM, by allowing anyone who donates to have access to ridiculously powerful weapons, you are essentially funding LVP terrorism! please think very carfully about this topic admin, it could be LVP's maker or breaker for many people.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Richard - 04-08-2009

Right, obsessed Britains in a topic about RC vehicles. Makes sense. :+

I'll take the suggested things into the Management as this isn't going to get much more. If you have something to add after all, PM me with your solution.

Current solutions:

1. Add a revenge-menu
2. Remove them alltogether.
3. Remove the M4 on it.
4. Limit the amount of bullets.
5. Donate to get them yourself(lol).
6. Remove the rights of those who abuse it(abuse here is defined as using them almost all the time).
7. Add shooting to the tank so they have something else to complain about.
8. Half the health of the RC Baron(putting the vehiclehealth to 500, instead of 1000).

I'll keep the topic open for a bit, so you can tell me if I missed something out.

Note 1: I do not take option 5 and 7 serious.
Note 2: Only replies with things I missed out on.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - captaint - 04-08-2009

Maybe add (yes i said maybe!!) 9: Make the RCbaron available for non-VIPs (not all rc)

(04-08-2009, 11:29 AM)captaint link Wrote: Maybe add (yes i said maybe!!) 9: Make the RCbaron available for non-VIPs (not all rc)

Nah, that would only increase the annoyance.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Hitman - 04-08-2009

Remove M4.

Dont remove them  all, but atleast remove the RC helicopter (they all chop you off with the heliblade and you cant do anything against it).

(04-08-2009, 12:11 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Remove M4.

Dont remove them  all, but atleast remove the RC helicopter (they all chop you off with the heliblade and you cant do anything against it).

3. Remove the M4 on it.

As for the helicopter, that's another story :+ The punishment should be added for that, like the regular heli. I'll make a ticket for that.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Matthias - 04-08-2009

8. Half the health of the RC Baron(putting the vehiclehealth to 500, instead of 1000).
[/quote]

I vote 8 but only if it will become even less, EG 200 or 300 instead of 500. And btw a vehicle's health is 1000 not 100 ;).

(04-08-2009, 01:13 PM)Matthias link Wrote: 8. Half the health of the RC Baron(putting the vehiclehealth to 500, instead of 1000).

I vote 8 but only if it will become even less, EG 200 or 300 instead of 500. And btw a vehicle's health is 1000 not 100 ;).

Eh yeah, meant to type 1000.
And, 200 means it's basically dead. One hit and it'd burn.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Matthias - 04-08-2009

Oh shit right I forgot a vehicle starts to burn somewhere around 250. Hmm so 500 would be good then :P

Re: [Poll]RC planes - bAd CaT - 04-08-2009

(04-08-2009, 11:29 AM)captaint link Wrote: Maybe add (yes i said maybe!!) 9: Make the RCbaron available for non-VIPs (not all rc)
[b]
^^ lol then i will quit LVP for sure  _O- _O- , there are  other good multiplayer games with only planes and helisss  :+

(04-08-2009, 11:14 AM)Richard link Wrote: Right, obsessed Britains in a topic about RC vehicles. Makes sense. :+

I'll take the suggested things into the Management as this isn't going to get much more. If you have something to add after all, PM me with your solution.

Current solutions:

1. Add a revenge-menu
2. Remove them alltogether.
3. Remove the M4 on it.
4. Limit the amount of bullets.
5. Donate to get them yourself(lol).
6. Remove the rights of those who abuse it(abuse here is defined as using them almost all the time).
7. Add shooting to the tank so they have something else to complain about.

I'll keep the topic open for a bit, so you can tell me if I missed something out.

Note 1: I do not take option 5 and 7 serious.
Note 2: Only replies with things I missed out on.
[b]
^ the list is too long so the votes will share...and it will be harder to take a decision, and the RC problem will never gonna be end  :/

current poll tells that its not fair to keep them as is.

[color=red]
please make another list includin max 3 options

[b][color=green]my preference is

1. Add a revenge-menu

3. Remove the M4 on it.

8. Half the health of the RC Baron(putting the vehiclehealth to 500, instead of 1000). :)