Las Venturas Playground
[Poll]RC planes - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Development (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: [Poll]RC planes (/thread-17165.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Lithirm - 03-31-2009

(03-31-2009, 04:41 PM)Jordi link Wrote: So basicly your saying VIPs should play as normal players and not have any advantage...Oh, cool, so people who give there money, alot of them are still young and have probably forfeited a really good CD, some credit or a new game, and shouldn't get anything at all for there efforts. I donated to the server and don't mind about V.I.P rights, but others want something in return, which is understandable.
Major point made.
Some people donate to help the server, and what it have been seeming more and more like since 2.90 has been that people donate only for the fetures (RC Baron).

And if you are one of them who donates to support the server, sure, you could get a lil' sumthin', like VIP room (I don't know about the VIP rights). But imo the RC planes M4 is way over powered, since it shoots 2-3times faster than a "regular" M4 also, it has autoaim. The plane is easy to maneuver and to basiclly fly it. And it's small and can move almost everywhere. And that's way to much. (I know this by using them in the Singel Player Version).

(03-31-2009, 05:00 PM)bAd CaT link Wrote:
Keep them as is - 38 (50.7%)
Disable shooting some way- 37 (49.3%)

LVP was outstanding without RC planes !!  !! so just remove that unwanted and irritating stuffs !!....and keep LVP clean as before.

luv LVP
+1

But I don't think you should completly remove these, as they're fun to fly around with, so I'll just quote myself:
(03-31-2009, 12:37 PM)Lithirm link Wrote: It might not have to be to "remove" them, if possible, maybe like when you driveby / helikill someone, with the punish menu?

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Darkfire - 03-31-2009

(03-31-2009, 06:17 PM)haggisok link Wrote: As VIP'S surely we should have extra voting rights over regular players, say 1 VIP vote = 10 regular votes _O- :+

Then we should make one crew vote 20 regular votes? :)

Re: [Poll]RC planes - XiZ - 03-31-2009

(03-31-2009, 04:41 PM)Jordi link Wrote: So basicly your saying VIPs should play as normal players and not have any advantage...Oh, cool, so people who give there money, alot of them are still young and have probably forfeited a really good CD, some credit or a new game, and shouldn't get anything at all for there efforts. I donated to the server and don't mind about V.I.P rights, but others want something in return, which is understandable.
dude, you said it yourself - you donated for the server but u dont want anything in return. if u want something in return, then i can give u my pencil so u can stick it in your ass. your supporting the server, the devs shouldn't even give u priviledges such as vip talk, vip room, rc planes and etc. but they did so more ppl can donate and have the priviledges, but with that comes the risk of wanting more and more. so they took that risk and now some people even want the tanks to be enabled for shooting. isnt that just egoism? the people who want something in return are actually idiots who don't really support the server, but want more priviledges. my conclusion: If you'd like to donate and after that want something in return, then put the donation off your list of things to do.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Jag - 03-31-2009

I GET TO KEEP ThEM maybe

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Nj - 04-01-2009

(03-31-2009, 07:59 PM)XiZ link Wrote: dude, you said it yourself - you donated for the server but u dont want anything in return. if u want something in return, then i can give u my pencil so u can stick it in your ass. your supporting the server, the devs shouldn't even give u priviledges such as vip talk, vip room, rc planes and etc. but they did so more ppl can donate and have the priviledges, but with that comes the risk of wanting more and more. so they took that risk and now some people even want the tanks to be enabled for shooting. isnt that just egoism? the people who want something in return are actually idiots who don't really support the server, but want more priviledges. my conclusion: If you'd like to donate and after that want something in return, then put the donation off your list of things to do.

wise words! i agree 100%

Re: [Poll]RC planes - Jag - 04-01-2009

Why so much complaining, the management are trying to reward the players that have donated..whats wrong with that?
Your just doing this becaue your not vip, and the polls say nothing look at the server's community There is like 1 vip for every 15 odinary players yet we still have more votes than you...

Re: [Poll]RC planes - bAd CaT - 04-01-2009

JUST LOOK AT THE RESULT !! COOL RESPONDS !  :)

Keep them as is - 38 (47.5%)

Disable shooting some way - 42 (52.5%)

(04-01-2009, 12:10 AM)Jag link Wrote: Why so much complaining, the management are trying to reward the players that have donated..whats wrong with that?
Your just doing this becaue your not vip, and the polls say nothing look at the server's community There is like 1 vip for every 15 odinary players yet we still have more votes than you...
[b]
^^voting is not with VIP and REGULARS
but only with players !! , 8)7
most of us have not a bad experience with RC planes..., If  keep that stuffs , there will be a storm of complaints in the future.!

[color=red]SHALL I DONATE LVP,  FOR REMOVING THE RC !! cas donation is aimed to improve the server >:) :+ AM READY lol _O- !!

Re: [Poll]RC planes - dab - 04-01-2009

I've noticed that gang members are the primary ones complaining. What's wrong? Afraid that your reputation of high kd ratio is ruined? \o/ I don't see what the big deal about it is. Sure put a punishment menu on it. You'll still get those dmers who will complain.

This is life no-one will ever agree with each other. I say if we can both go half way then it'll be better for everyone rather than one group. I like the RC planes. They go a bit faster and aren't as hard to fly (for the times when I'm actually in game :>). Anyway, add a punishment menu. That's fine with me, just don't take away those cute, silly 'lil airplanes =D.

Re: [Poll]RC planes - XiZ - 04-01-2009

(04-01-2009, 08:28 AM)dab link Wrote: I've noticed that gang members are the primary ones complaining. What's wrong? Afraid that your reputation of high kd ratio is ruined? \o/ I don't see what the big deal about it is. Sure put a punishment menu on it. You'll still get those dmers who will complain.

This is life no-one will ever agree with each other. I say if we can both go half way then it'll be better for everyone rather than one group. I like the RC planes. They go a bit faster and aren't as hard to fly (for the times when I'm actually in game :>). Anyway, add a punishment menu. That's fine with me, just don't take away those cute, silly 'lil airplanes =D.
the voting is for disabling the guns on it, not for removing them lol
so you guys either remove the guns on it or add a punishment menu, you choose :P

Re: [Poll]RC planes - bAd CaT - 04-01-2009

(04-01-2009, 08:28 AM)dab link Wrote: This is life no-one will ever agree with each other. I say if we can both go half way then it'll be better for everyone rather than one group. I like the RC planes. They go a bit faster and aren't as hard to fly (for the times when I'm actually in game :>). Anyway, [b][color=red]add a punishment menu. That's fine with me, just don't take away those cute, silly 'lil airplanes =D.
I agree with that decision ! as lithirm told early !

but one thing , [b]some noobs supports others in fighting . by laming with RC and goin without kill !! then problm persist !! . anyways better to add a punishment menu than keep it as is!!  :)