Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Grabb3r - 04-30-2009

My father has that mobile phone what OMA has.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jerome - 04-30-2009

(04-30-2009, 10:14 PM)Grabb3r link Wrote: My father has that mobile phone what OMA has.

Who ?

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - SolidRock - 04-30-2009

in dutch oma means grandma :D

Quote:Solid_Rock link=topic=11385.msg206350#msg206350 date=1241126935]
in dutch oma means grandma :D

_O- Ohhhhhh :D

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - OneManArmy - 04-30-2009

Loll. its the same actually in many language. urdu, arabic, pushto, hindi, hinki, most parts of middle east. there are some minor differences but the meanings are usually either mother or grandmother.

as for the phone, yea that phone is fantastic. i got it when it came out. i actually think its better than nokia now. my telecom company has offered me twice to give me new phones ( its in the contract ) but i usually keep this one.

(04-30-2009, 10:39 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: Loll. its the same actually in many language. urdu, arabic, pushto, hindi, hinki, most parts of middle east. there are some minor differences but the meanings are usually either mother or grandmother.

as for the phone, yea that phone is fantastic. i got it when it came out. i actually think its better than nokia now. my telecom company has offered me twice to give me new phones ( its in the contract ) but i usually keep this one.

I had one before i got my W595 at xmas, it was awesome, i've been with SE since i had the W810i :D

Maybe I just don't understand: but why do you need a flashy mobile phone, if you can have a cheap one just for calls and sms?

(Maybe I'm just soooo 1999 :+)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - OneManArmy - 04-30-2009

To be honest, i dont think my phone is flashy. i do think its very practical.

This should give you an idea about what i think of flashy mobiles, i am trying to find nokia 3300, coz mine broke and i mean comon, its a beautiful phone lol.

[Image: Nokia-2626-Modra.jpg]

Well, this is the one I got. It has a colour display  :7

Quote:Solid_Rock link=topic=11385.msg206375#msg206375 date=1241129070]
Maybe I just don't understand: but why do you need a flashy mobile phone, if you can have a cheap one just for calls and sms?

(Maybe I'm just soooo 1999 :+)

Lol i don't necessarily want a flashy phone, but nowadays all they sell is a " flashy " phone. I just look for phones with the things i need.

- Fast net.
- PC Compatability.
- Texting/calling
- Email
and most most most importantly
- Music

That's why i like the SE Walkman range. My life = Music.