Las Venturas Playground
What mobile phone do you have? - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Technology (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: What mobile phone do you have? (/thread-10585.html)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nudie - 03-25-2009

Don't be mad at Apple because the estonian economy fails  :)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - HoogerBooger - 03-25-2009

(03-25-2009, 06:26 PM)Nudie link Wrote: Don't be mad at Apple because the estonian economy fails  :)

Haha, read again and point me the line where I am being mad at Apple. My point was that Apple is doing a goddamn great job ripping off stupid consumers like you. And obviously you don't know much about economy. I won't deny the fact that the situation is pretty shitty here, but if you actually think there is a single country out there not affected by the global crisis then think again. Question is that who get the hits first and who afterwards.

Now you go and download those cool Foo Fighters songs to your iPhone, you got 8 or 16 more gigs to fill!

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Nudie - 03-25-2009

(03-25-2009, 07:30 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Haha, read again and point me the line where I am being mad at Apple. My point was that Apple is doing a goddamn great job ripping off stupid consumers like you. And obviously you don't know much about economy. I won't deny the fact that the situation is pretty shitty here, but if you actually think there is a single country out there not affected by the global crisis then think again. Question is that who get the hits first and who afterwards.

Now you go and download those cool Foo Fighters songs to your iPhone, you got 8 or 16 more gigs to fill!
Nah, we're good  :) Foo Fighters? Yeahhahah. Send me some of that kewl trance mix of yours  instead then!  :( :'( >:)

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jerome - 03-26-2009

Quote:Shark link=topic=11385.msg193634#msg193634 date=1237932832]
How is it fail, you smart man? Just because your poor ass can't afford, it doesn't mean it fails. Or is it because you spend it all on those (imaginary) clubs you say you go to? And if you're going to say who "fail" fits with, you should look at the mirror first. Yeah, because mini-modding after 1 month of playing LVP and acting like you own everything makes you better than others (oh, and stop acting like you own the place (and by own I don't mean as gaming "own", yeah, I know that's the first thing that comes to your mind(damn those inexistant clubs that you imagine...))).

Oh and I heard you also compose music, good thing I found a video of you doing it! Bad news is...it's not rap after all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAg5KjnAhuU

ROFLLLL, your so pityful, i just had a nice half an hour of laughing my fucking ass off at yours.

Whahaha, thanks for the luls kiddo, your immaturity shows me how mentally dense you are.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Shark - 03-27-2009

(03-26-2009, 11:54 AM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: ROFLLLL, your so pityful, i just had a nice half an hour of laughing my fucking ass off at yours.

Whahaha, thanks for the luls kiddo, your immaturity shows me how mentally dense you are.

At least I don't copy Violax in every sentece I type, bro. And how can I be immature? Just because I don't agree with your lowpinion? Boi pls.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jerome - 03-27-2009

Quote:Shark link=topic=11385.msg194573#msg194573 date=1238190287]
At least I don't copy Violax in every sentece I type, bro. And how can I be immature? Just because I don't agree with your lowpinion? Boi pls.

Violax is god. You didn't know ?

I'm not your " bro " ... and no i won't answer your pm, so i guess now you can tell everyone how you " owned " me in pm. Goodluck with your life kid.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Shark - 03-27-2009

(03-27-2009, 10:54 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Violax is god. You didn't know ?

I'm not your " bro " ... and no i won't answer your pm, so i guess now you can tell everyone how you " owned " me in pm. Goodluck with your life kid.

Funny thing you say you don't care, but you keep answering me  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Jerome - 03-27-2009

Quote:Shark link=topic=11385.msg194592#msg194592 date=1238191883]
Funny thing you say you don't care, but you keep answering me  _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-

And that means i care ? Rofl, let me tell you what it means, it means, i am am bored and have nothing to do, or maybe it means, i want to correct you on the fails you make. Idrc what you think, in your own words, or to effect " I can do what i like " go away your just an annoying little kid _O-

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Danny - 03-27-2009

A long, long time ago, a great invention was... invented. This invention was useful to many, but sometimes hard to do. It was, the legend that is: ontopicness.
  Sadly, lots of people found it hard to not stray offtopic into different conversations. And so, another, even more popular invention was created. This was... Personal messaging.

For nubs like you ^ who find it hard to stay ontopic.

My phone is real simple, because why would I need a phone that has internet, camera, music, etc...

I have a digital camera, two or three times better quality than a camera phone. I have a computer to connect to the internet. I have an MP3 player to listen to music. Damn, even my homephone can send texts (I think you get that with most phones now..)

Thats my thoughts anyway.

Re: What mobile phone do you have? - Richard - 03-27-2009

^ I'm with stupid.