Las Venturas Playground
Post a question for the person below you - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: Post a question for the person below you (/thread-25878.html)

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Lucy - 07-27-2016

Ooft, hard question. I have a lot of favorite rappers, but my favorite of the favorites has to be Logic right now.

Also, I know one doesn't have like 20 jobs in a life time, I was aiming more towards "toughest thing you had to do at a job" or something of the like. I should've formulated my question a little better.

Q: Who's your favorite guitarist?

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Meltdown - 07-27-2016

Logic :O, well his flow is certainly on point but he makes generic music in my opinion. I've listened to 4 of his projects and he still talks about his struggles as a kid and growing up as a ''half white-kid''. I can't personally tell his music apart. Anyways to each his own opinion, my favourite rapper currently is Lupe Fiasco (just saying :P).

On topic : I don't know much about instruments but if I had to choose, from the very few guitarists I know, I would say Prince certainly stands out.

Who are is your favourite actor / favourite actress? (mine are Denzel Washington/Samuel Jackson and Jennifer Connelly)

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Nater - 07-27-2016

Actor: Emilio Estevez
Actress: Angelina Jolie

Write an original song, Or do a cover of an all time favourite?

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Weezy - 07-27-2016

Cover sounds good or more like a freestyle on the beat of some dope instrumental too.

If you introduced a person you just met to your friend and he/she start(s) flirting with him/her how would you react?

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Shark - 07-27-2016

(07-27-2016, 12:40 AM)Huracan Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 11:32 PM)Lucy Wrote: 17.

What do you dislike most about your closest friend?

She doesn't know it yet but she's gonna be my wife, she's such a lovely person and has a mature attitude to everything! She also has a fond passion of BMWs as do I! I hope she sees sense some day... :(

How do you let someone know that you fancy them, through SAMP?

(07-27-2016, 06:13 AM)Lucy Wrote: Certainly not in the manner you just displayed :v

Toughest job you ever had?

ahhahaha oh god the cringe lmfao

(07-27-2016, 07:45 AM)Weezy Wrote: Cover sounds good or more like a freestyle on the beat of some dope instrumental too.

If you introduced a person you just met to your friend and he/she start(s) flirting with him/her how would you react?

weezy i'd be happy cuz i'd probably just introduce them so they'd like each other, since i wouldn't plan on getting someone cuz i doubt my girlfriend would like it

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Weezy - 07-28-2016

All time favorite thing to do in summer?

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Meltdown - 07-28-2016

Right after summative exams, throw yourself in the bed and sleep. I honestly can't get enough of this ''I don't have to worry about anything'' feeling, that you get right before you fall asleep (that is ofc considering you did well in your exams).

Do you regret your choice of undergraduate studies (if you're a uni lad) and what is it?

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Shark - 07-28-2016

can't say I do Meltdown, as soon as I finished my degree I got a job in my area. then again I'm good at it, so no wonder 8)

murderer steps in front of you. on one side he's got a relative from your family that you have barely any contact with. on the other side he's got your pet. which one do you want to live?

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Weezy - 07-28-2016

My pet over some relative..any day.

Has anyone ever tried to rob you? If so how did it happen?

RE: Post a question for the person below you - Nater - 07-29-2016

Nope, If someone did I'd kill em!

If you could be any animal, What animal would you be?