Las Venturas Playground
North West Brotherhood - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: North West Brotherhood (/thread-29406.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Re: North West Brotherhood - inno - 05-25-2012

(05-25-2012, 01:01 AM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: why are these ww idiots posting here when they dont even play on lvp

Re: North West Brotherhood - BoSS3 - 05-25-2012

(05-24-2012, 09:42 PM)MaZ link Wrote: Lmfao, I'm sure people would love to join a clan filled with kids and hackers, I don't get what Sebas is doing there

lol haters gonna hate, i wonder did i really own you so much that you call me a hacker lmfao

Re: North West Brotherhood - Mac3 - 05-25-2012

(05-24-2012, 09:42 PM)MaZ link Wrote: Lmfao, I'm sure people would love to join a clan filled with kids and hackers, I don't get what Sebas is doing there

Where are the kids and hackers? Mazine, you have been hating on anyone better than you for years so anything you say is invalid. [MOB]Mazine... lmao.

Quote:Quote from: Fat Cobra on Today at 02:01:42 AM
why are these ww idiots posting here when they dont even play on lvp

Why are these RW idiots telling us where to post. We do not have to play on LVP to post here. The reason I do not play on LVP is because it is a shit server. Also these 'WW' fags would rape your ass in 'RW' even though we barely play it.

@Bani... You couldn't rape a pedestrian in single player.

Also, you are all RW fags and should be ashamed of yourself. The only ever RW player i liked was [Joker]Alvarez and I only liked him because he sounded like Kanye West in ventrillo.

Re: North West Brotherhood - MaZ - 05-25-2012

(05-25-2012, 09:15 AM)Mac3 link Wrote: Where are the kids and hackers? Mazine, you have been hating on anyone better than you for years so anything you say is invalid. [MOB]Mazine... lmao.

Why are these RW idiots telling us where to post. We do not have to play on LVP to post here. The reason I do not play on LVP is because it is a shit server. Also these 'WW' fags would rape your ass in 'RW' even though we barely play it.

@Bani... You couldn't rape a pedestrian in single player.

Also, you are all RW fags and should be ashamed of yourself. The only ever RW player i liked was [Joker]Alvarez and I only liked him because he sounded like Kanye West in ventrillo.
Scream, hacking forums and using CLEO mods
Cam3, hacking forums, using proxys to ban evade and hacking on several servers with several accounts and fake names.
Matrix, a kid and a retard who thinks he's better than everyone while he's as shitty as a random GTAT player.
Sebas, cool fella, good skills, so wtf is he doing there

Re: North West Brotherhood - Gaahl - 05-25-2012

Matrix, Cam3 and LilJon lmfaoooooo, most likely the most troll/retard-filled clan that has ever been created :D

good luck nonetheless :w

Re: North West Brotherhood - Darius - 05-25-2012

I doubt Scream has anything to do with this, if he does then this clan isn't serious. They have just created it to cause mischief and troll, so good luck with that!

Can't wait for the drama

Re: North West Brotherhood - BoSS3 - 05-25-2012

Added MaZ to "Not allowed to post" list. It looks like he still can't take that i kept killing him on TCWs, GTAT and few other servers, and then duels where i won him with score like 10-2. Hope you can get over it someday.

Scream is not in clan anymore so don't worry, ill fix it.

Re: North West Brotherhood - LasTRace - 05-25-2012

(05-24-2012, 11:11 PM)Jay_ link Wrote: MaTrIx4057 lmfao :D

Good luck!

Re: North West Brotherhood - Mac3 - 05-25-2012

First of all Mazine. I haven't been around for 2 years, how is it possible you still hate me after all that time? I am truly sorry for my actions back then and I can tell it has left you emotionally scarred. However do not fret my old friend, I come back with noble intentions, not to cause a repeat of the drama.

Hello Darius, my good fellow. It has been a long time since we last conversed. How have you been, my old acquaintance? I can confirm Scream was a member of the clan but I quickly kicked him from the clan when I caught him botting on Runescape.

However you mentioned you want to see drama, If you want drama you could try recruiting an ex [KFC] member to your clan who is a known cheater... Oh, wait?

Re: North West Brotherhood - Maka - 05-25-2012

Hello.