Las Venturas Playground
h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Main Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Gangs (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: h4rdc0r3 4 |1ph3 (/thread-4557.html)

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - No_M3rcy - 11-27-2008

(11-26-2008, 10:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Come on dude, having an avatar of Neo's photo has probably been the biggest cliche on the internet over the past 5 years...

Even you can do better than that.

Time to get the crew together and put Israel on the map! What ya say? Can I get a "Yeahhh" in this motherf?

sorry for late replay, it take me 2 days to understand the joke.. oh and about the sig, what's wrong with it, i'am a fan of neo, do you problem with that?
i really don't understand you guys, you are talkin like somthing negative about the word "israel.." "isreal..", c'mon.. grow up..

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Munch - 11-27-2008

I thought it was Israel, not Isreal...or is it both?

(11-27-2008, 06:18 PM)Munch link Wrote: I thought it was Israel, not Isreal...or is it both?

I meant both  :+

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Maddolis - 11-27-2008

(11-27-2008, 06:04 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: sorry for late replay, it take me 2 days to understand the joke.. oh and about the sig, what's wrong with it, i'am a fan of neo, do you problem with that?
i really don't understand you guys, you are talkin like somthing negative about the word "israel.." "isreal..", c'mon.. grow up..

Lol, I can just imagine No_M3rcy sitting down looking at his desk with a painful/confused face for 48 straight hours trying to get a joke... haha, just the way you said it dude :)

(11-27-2008, 06:55 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Lol, I can just imagine No_M3rcy sitting down looking at his desk with a painful/confused face for 48 straight hours trying to get a joke... haha, just the way you said it dude :)

LOL, this joke how long take you to make it? its funny really  _O-
oh btw, this the way you make your own jokes? XD

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Zezima - 11-27-2008

I like how mercy gets negative full of shit comments , and he turns them into positive , thats somethin interesting  :>

Oh yeh heard on the news in India some idiots terrorist attacked some good ass hotel and killed alot of people :/ , they where searching for americans if they finde them , they kill  ;( , stopid terrorist

(11-27-2008, 08:02 PM)Zezima link Wrote: I like how mercy gets negative full of shit comments , and he turns them into positive , thats somethin interesting  :>

Oh yeh heard on the news in India some idiots terrorist attacked some good ass hotel and killed alot of people :/ , they where searching for americans if they finde them , they kill  ;( , stopid terrorist

<3 

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - HoogerBooger - 11-27-2008

(11-27-2008, 07:55 PM)No_M3rcy link Wrote: LOL, this joke how long take you to make it? its funny really  _O-
oh btw, this the way you make your own jokes? XD

You got me there, Neo_M3rcy, I really tried to understand but I couldn't :/

(11-27-2008, 08:02 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Oh yeh heard on the news in India some idiots terrorist attacked some good ass hotel and killed alot of people :/ , they where searching for americans if they finde them , they kill  ;( , stopid terrorist

Bwhahaha best thread derail ever, props! This just came so out of the blue that even I didn't see that one coming.

(11-27-2008, 08:13 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: You got me there, Neo_M3rcy, I really tried to understand but I couldn't :/

lol, neo_M3rcy, i like it.

Re: HC4L: Human Cannibals 4 living - Terror - 11-27-2008

neo_mercy gimme your bag of gold !!!
Israels .Beersheba and the Haifa suburbs. 4life man