Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]Hi Minigame
(03-06-2007, 05:38 PM)tomozj link Wrote:a) Don't open more than one topic
b) Please don't double post - you can insert quotes from below the reply box my clicking ¨Insert Quote¨

@ Grove
a) I forgot this
b) People need to be alive when they hit the floor... Or what's the point? The winner would have to time pulling out their parachute perfectly :)

-tj
you ned geta life to the ground end if youon the ground you need staythere 5 sec end wite the first 5 sec over have won do you understand??
Can you please write normally like I do? With spaces and commas and all? Thanks :)
Lol @ estroe. Some people can speak english well, but you can applaud them for trying. ;)

And @ batyboybarry, we understood the first time :)

-tj
sounds like fun, even though it's over really really quick, maybe add a small landing spot in which players should land or they will be disqualified, a spot no bigger than the mid section of the boat
(03-06-2007, 11:42 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Lol @ estroe. Some people can speak english well, but you can applaud them for trying. ;)

And @ batyboybarry, we understood the first time :)

-tj

Yes I know but they can at least try and use capitals and stuff like that :P
Yeah, I try and speak english correctly, it's nicer to read.

But I tend to keep comments on some people to myself... better that way ;)

And before any of you start asking questions, I don't hate you all  :X

-tj
(03-06-2007, 07:55 PM)estroe link Wrote:Can you please write normally like I do? With spaces and commas and all? Thanks :)
iam srry my space some times dont work iam srry
(03-07-2007, 06:26 PM)batyboybarry link Wrote:iam srry my space some times dont work iam srry

It's ok, just try and keep an eye out for it ;)
Buy a mallet to hit it :)
So can we make this minigame in the server i like it.
post me.
c ya :w :w