Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea]Hi Minigame
Hi all i have a greate minigames idea. :P :P :P :P
there is then a place high in the air end then you can type /para for join the minigame.
the place is like a platform.
all the people that join the minigame respawn on that platform.
then there is a countdown like 10 sec.
you cant move if the countdown start.
if the countdown says go then all the people jump down.
end the first is on the ground wins the minigame!!!
But if you stay on the platform end not jump will be quit automatic the minigame.
So end the winner of the minigame gets all the money that the people payt for join the minigame.
If it is a good idea say it then.
see you all on the lvp server. :w :w :w :w
I actually like this idea  :D

But, we'd have to make sure it was in a certain area - out to sea would be the best. Why?

a) Over land, people could taxi down
b) Over land, people could be waiting at the bottom to gun the others down - carnage

-tj
(03-05-2007, 04:46 PM)tomozj link Wrote:I actually like this idea  :D

But, we'd have to make sure it was in a certain area - out to sea would be the best. Why?

a) Over land, people could taxi down
b) Over land, people could be waiting at the bottom to gun the others down - carnage

-tj

a) Commands are disabled in minigames, so not taxis!

b) The 1st person to hit the floor wins, so the game would automatically end! There will be no opportunutes for people to be gunned down!
the landing zone can be an restricted area, like the derby grounds
I think i would be possible right now, because the interiors are high up in the sky, but the textures arent loaded, so u can stand on them  :w
Yea grove you right.
c ya. :w :w :w :w
(03-05-2007, 05:26 PM)oostcoast link Wrote:the landing zone can be an restricted area, like the derby grounds
I think i would be possible right now, because the interiors are high up in the sky, but the textures arent loaded, so u can stand on them  :w
Ty your right.
c ya :w :w
And what if you dont open your parachute? Then you will die, but you will win too? What happens in that situation?
(03-05-2007, 05:28 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:And what if you dont open your parachute? Then you will die, but you will win too? What happens in that situation?
Look if you go died you dont win you need get withe health to the ground end need waith there 5 sec.
end the people withe the first 5 4 3 2 1 0 sec over have win.
(03-05-2007, 05:28 PM)P_U_F_I link Wrote:And what if you dont open your parachute? Then you will die, but you will win too? What happens in that situation?
So can we greate this minigame???
end play it on the server.
a) Don't open more than one topic
b) Please don't double post - you can insert quotes from below the reply box my clicking ¨Insert Quote¨

@ Grove
a) I forgot this
b) People need to be alive when they hit the floor... Or what's the point? The winner would have to time pulling out their parachute perfectly :)

-tj