Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Suggestion
Hello everyone!
I have a couple of suggestions

Suggestion #1 

Name changes

Their should be 2 ways in the server to change your name:

¡) Ingame command- this can be a easier and quicker way to get your name changed but it must be limmited.this i mean you can only use the command to change your name after 1 month. Example command: /Changename <Old name>  <New name> and when a player types this and their name is changed they can use this command again after a month has passed

¡¡)Ask an high ranking admin- Admins with higher ranks can be able to change player names. The same rules applies that their name can only be changed once a month but the tag can be changed at any point in time, so the player can remove a clan tag or club tag whenever they feel like it

Suggestion #2
Bugged assist command

Meaning if a player has found themself stuck(bugged) ingame they can use a command like /sync to help them, instead of reloging, and of course if this command didnt work they will be forced to relog

Suggestion #3 
Help Command

This command /h [text] gives a player access to contact any online or any admins on irc for and help

Suggestion #4 

Weather Command

These commands /day /night /rain /fog can be used by aby individuals who wants to set their weather

Thank you for reading and understanding! I will love to hear your views/comments

-[InS]Drackokek
Hey Dracko,

Most of these features are already available.

(04-03-2019, 01:55 AM)Drackokek Wrote: Suggestion #1 

¡) Ingame command- this can be a easier and quicker way to get your name changed but it must be limmited.this i mean you can only use the command to change your name after 1 month. Example command: /Changename <Old name>  <New name> and when a player types this and their name is changed they can use this command again after a month has passed

¡¡)Ask an high ranking admin- Admins with higher ranks can be able to change player names. The same rules applies that their name can only be changed once a month but the tag can be changed at any point in time, so the player can remove a clan tag or club tag whenever they feel like it

In-game registration & name change commands have been suggested time and again, but I'm not sure why they were never implemented; and I don't expect it to happen anymore. Changing your name with the help of our IRC bot Nuwani is fairly simple. You may read about it here.
Other than that, all administrators and managers are already capable of changing names. You simply have to ask them when they're around.

(04-03-2019, 01:55 AM)Drackokek Wrote: Suggestion #2
Bugged assist command

Meaning if a player has found themself stuck(bugged) ingame they can use a command like /sync to help them, instead of reloging, and of course if this command didnt work they will be forced to relog

We have this command (/fix), but it can only be used by the staff. Granting players access to this command would result in plenty of command abusing. If an administrator is online, you may ask for a fix if something's wrong.

(04-03-2019, 01:55 AM)Drackokek Wrote:
Suggestion #3 
Help Command
This command /h [text] gives a player access to contact any online or any admins on irc for and help

We already have a /help command which provides plenty of information about our commands and features. You may contact staff members on IRC by prefixing your message with @ (@<your message>) or /report.

Suggestion #4
Weather Command

These commands /day /night /rain /fog can be used by aby individuals who wants to set their weather

We such two such commands: /my time and /my weather. However, those perks are only available to VIPs. Here's a list of VIP features, in case you plan on donating.

Thanks for posting!
(04-03-2019, 02:18 AM)Beaner Wrote: Hey Dracko,

Most of these features are already available.

(04-03-2019, 01:55 AM)Drackokek Wrote: Suggestion #1 

In-game registration & name change commands have been suggested time and again, but I'm not sure why they were never implemented; and I don't expect it to happen anymore. Changing your name with the help of our IRC bot Nuwani is fairly simple. You may read about it here.
Other than that, all administrators and managers are already capable of changing names. You simply have to ask them when they're around.

(04-03-2019, 01:55 AM)Drackokek Wrote: Suggestion #2
Bugged assist command

We have this command (/fix), but it can only be used by the staff. Granting players access to this command would result in plenty of command abusing. If an administrator is online, you may ask for a fix if something's wrong.

Suggestion #3 
Help Command

We already have a /help command which provides plenty of information about our commands and features. You may contact staff members on IRC by prefixing your message with @ (@<your message>) or /report.

Suggestion #4
Weather Command

We such two such commands: /my time and /my weather. However, those perks are only available to VIPs. Here's a list of VIP features, in case you plan on donating.

Thanks for posting!

For suggestion 2 i think the command should be implemented to all players. To fix the command abuse from players just sipmly make it  periodically. Meaning a player have to wait 30seconds or even 3 minutes before using it again
No beaner is right actually , if u chase a player and he does simply /fix on you , you would be lost and abused by fix command . It is wise that it is restricted upto admins .
(04-03-2019, 02:24 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: No beaner is right actually , if u chase a player and he does simply /fix on you , you would be lost and abused by fix command . It is wise that it is restricted upto admins .

Wait so vips can use /fix commands on others?
(04-03-2019, 10:20 PM)Drackokek Wrote: Wait so vips can use /fix commands on others?

No, only administrators can.