Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Teamspeak 3 Connection Issue
(02-15-2019, 12:20 AM)Beaner Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 12:03 AM)Overdosed Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 11:49 PM)Beaner Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 09:34 PM)Overdosed Wrote: Who are you?
Some of the older members still prefer TS3 as it is an actual server that you are in control of, and not simply a web page like Discord.

I can't comment on TS as I've never used it, but there's nothing wrong with Discord either. It's a proper app with plenty of features & ways to administrate a server.

I totally agree, discord is an excellent web browser for chatting, but the voice is kinda meh.

Don't believe that Discord is just a website? and the app is a web browser?

Hold CRTL and SHIFT then press the letter I in Discord :)

Then do the same in your Firefox or Chrome.

Btw, does LVP have an Official Discord?

Don't really see how that matters. Discord has worked flawlessly in every way ever since I started using it, and has some fun features as well. Anyhow, no, we don't have an official server because Joe and tBK said some player made it for us and set appropriate levels for crew members. Unfortunately, I don't have the link for it.

darn that sucks

no worries, wouldn't want to join one unless it was made by one of the man / crew

hopefully we can get the TS3 server back :)
(02-15-2019, 12:23 AM)Overdosed Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 11:49 PM)Beaner Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 09:34 PM)Overdosed Wrote: Who are you?
Some of the older members still prefer TS3 as it is an actual server that you are in control of, and not simply a web page like Discord.

I can't comment on TS as I've never used it, but there's nothing wrong with Discord either. It's a proper app with plenty of features & ways to administrate a server.

I totally agree, discord is an excellent web browser for chatting, but the voice is kinda meh.

Don't really see how that matters. Discord has worked flawlessly in every way ever since I started using it, and has some fun features as well. Anyhow, no, we don't have an official server because Joe and tBK said some player made it for us and set appropriate levels for crew members. Unfortunately, I don't have the link for it.

darn that sucks

no worries, wouldn't want to join one unless it was made by one of the man / crew

Overdosed , Discord is pretty much free and as double features ( both of text chat and voice chat ) and it is now being run by NightFury . I mean with Lot of things needed to be fixed in LVP . Is this the thing which is first and most important . I mean we can get ts 3 start working but for now alternatively use IRC , or join the  discord ( please don't be too much in a higher level thinking .LVP is for all and crew is for players but why wouldn't you join if it was made by a player , Don't want to know but please be more polite in representing your thoughts !  It hurts when other admins and players stick together while you being impolite .
Crew Made Discord :https://discord.gg/Ve2GWPC
Player made Discord run by Admin and : https://discord.gg/xtkQnpP

Join up and don't be shy !!
I didn't bump this thread to have a debate about Discord,

Can we get the Teamspeak 3 Server back please? It's been around for years, and years.. and years.

That is all guys..

Thanks!

edit:

will join the Disc next I am at my PC
(02-15-2019, 08:54 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:
(02-15-2019, 12:23 AM)Overdosed Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 11:49 PM)Beaner Wrote: I can't comment on TS as I've never used it, but there's nothing wrong with Discord either. It's a proper app with plenty of features & ways to administrate a server.

darn that sucks

Overdosed , Discord is pretty much free and as double features ( both of text chat and voice chat ) and it is now being run by NightFury . I mean with Lot of things needed to be fixed in LVP . Is this the thing which is first and most important . I mean we can get ts 3 start working but for now alternatively use IRC , or join the  discord ( please don't be too much in a higher level thinking .LVP is for all and crew is for players but why wouldn't you join if it was made by a player , Don't want to know but please be more polite in representing your thoughts !  It hurts when other admins and players stick together while you being impolite .
Crew Made Discord :https://discord.gg/Ve2GWPC
Player made Discord run by Admin and : https://discord.gg/xtkQnpP

Join up and don't be shy !!

https://discord.gg/WwQqVY9

Isnt that like the official one as our homie Sander made it.
And the other one was made by 007 but lost or something..