Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Teamspeak 3 Connection Issue
After a recent Teamspeak 3 Server / Client update I can no longer connect.

I receive this error, and then am disconnected immediately.

[Image: oi9htu.png]

I think the server needs an update  :+

Much love,

Your Favorite BAN!ministrator,

OD
Updated.
Thank you Sander! <3

I get to lurk some more once again ;)
[Image: 11uwbyg.png]

Bumped this post instead of making a new one.

Haven't been able to connect to the TS3 Server for some time now.

Does it plan to return?

much love <3

:+
I think ts3 is not needed , as we already have discord and IRC is brought running now too ( thanks to Peter ) .
Not many like discord and they still prefer TS3. I used to see few people talking in LVP TS server, although they are very low in number.
(02-14-2019, 01:37 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: I think ts3 is not needed , as we already have discord and IRC is brought running now too ( thanks to Peter ) .

Who are you?
Some of the older members still prefer TS3 as it is an actual server that you are in control of, and not simply a web page like Discord.

(02-14-2019, 02:06 PM)Ricky92 Wrote: Not many like discord and they still prefer TS3. I used to see few people talking in LVP TS server, although they are very low in number.

Ohhh hell yeah, Teamspeak will always be better than Discord in my eyes ;)
(02-14-2019, 09:34 PM)Overdosed Wrote: Who are you?
Some of the older members still prefer TS3 as it is an actual server that you are in control of, and not simply a web page like Discord.

I can't comment on TS as I've never used it, but there's nothing wrong with Discord either. It's a proper app with plenty of features & ways to administrate a server.
(02-14-2019, 11:49 PM)Beaner Wrote:

I can't comment on TS as I've never used it, but there's nothing wrong with Discord either. It's a proper app with plenty of features & ways to administrate a server.

I totally agree, discord is an excellent web browser for chatting, but the voice is kinda meh.

Don't believe that Discord is just a website? and the app is a web browser?

Hold CRTL and SHIFT then press the letter I in Discord :)

Then do the same in your Firefox or Chrome.

Btw, does LVP have an Official Discord?
(02-15-2019, 12:03 AM)Overdosed Wrote:
(02-14-2019, 11:49 PM)Beaner Wrote:

I totally agree, discord is an excellent web browser for chatting, but the voice is kinda meh.

Don't believe that Discord is just a website? and the app is a web browser?

Hold CRTL and SHIFT then press the letter I in Discord :)

Then do the same in your Firefox or Chrome.

Btw, does LVP have an Official Discord?

Don't really see how that matters. Discord has worked flawlessly in every way ever since I started using it, and has some fun features as well. Anyhow, no, we don't have an official server because Joe and tBK said some player made it for us and set appropriate levels for crew members. Unfortunately, I don't have the link for it.