Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

In-game Score
Greetings!

As for now in-game score = cash now so I am suggesting if we add Killing/Mini-games exp= Score would be cool and everyone would love to play and gain their scores by killing or other mini-games and it motivates a lot of players so we might get our player count back and many players play for the scores to get in top.

Like, if you kill one player you get 1 score and if you are in spree you get more score some of you may know how this works so if we can add this or do this it would be cool!

I know developers are not available neither are managers but if someone could help us with it,would be appreciated.

I have talked about this with many players/admins and they all have agreed to it and me.
It's a good idea. In fact, if I remember correctly, scores used to be based on kills or some other metric before they were replaced by money.
I think you'll have a better chance of conveying this to the developers/managers by posting a ticket on GitHub.

Since this is a general suggestion, how about we move this topic to the Development board?
Sure, you can move it but there is no developers available atm.. so? and I can't post in github because got no account there.
(05-24-2018, 02:48 PM)Humza Wrote: Sure, you can move it but there is no developers available atm.. so? and I can't post in github because got no account there.

That shouldn't stop you; it hardly takes a minute to create one. The developers don't seem to be around on the forum anymore, so GitHub is probably your best shot.
Done ; https://github.com/LVPlayground/playground/issues/509
Pretty much all SA-MP DM servers using kill as score, that’s not news, the whole idea of money being your score is stupid, especially when money doesn’t mean anything on LVP, I was stuck on 2B for a long time, so change it to kill and add rewards for people with 10 kill steak or something like that
Better would be the amount of players you killed = your score. Not even hard to do. Simple if(any variable==kills or whatever it is there) would do.
That's what I wanted to say and want Developers to work on but the thing is it used to like this back in time but LVP developers changed it to Money=Score and now there is no Developer available who can work on this.
(09-09-2018, 09:15 AM)Humza Wrote: That's what I wanted to say and want Developers to work on but the thing is it used to like this back in time but LVP developers changed it to Money=Score and now there is no Developer available who can work on this.

It’s a basic code
Any updates on this?