Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] December RW Tournament
(01-14-2018, 10:30 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: and you never updated mine, scroll up

My bad! I also added the second round, you can now fight Edz.
(01-14-2018, 11:17 PM)DoctorG Wrote: My bad! I also added the second round, you can now fight Edz.
So we did, the result is 3-2 for me.
(01-18-2018, 07:06 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:
(01-14-2018, 11:17 PM)DoctorG Wrote: My bad! I also added the second round, you can now fight Edz.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
(01-18-2018, 07:06 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote:

Updated.

I urge everyone to fight as soon as possible. If you can't schedule it with your opponent until next week (on Monday, February 5th), the one who is more active this week will advance to the next round.
As promised, those more active recently automatically advanced to the second round. Check the first post and get ready to fight your new opponent! :)
(02-09-2018, 04:07 PM)DoctorG Wrote: As promised, those more active recently automatically advanced to the second round. Check the first post and get ready to fight your new opponent! :)

Great, I hereby declare you the winner of our match because I won't be playing anymore
Good luck for further fights
(02-09-2018, 08:45 PM)Humza Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 04:07 PM)DoctorG Wrote: As promised, those more active recently automatically advanced to the second round. Check the first post and get ready to fight your new opponent!  :)

Great, I hereby declare you the winner of our match because I won't be playing anymore
Good luck for further fights

Once again, sorry to hear that. I'll update it.
Hey there (R2D)Arlequina
I tried to pm you but i wasn't on your buddy list, so i'm gonna ask here. Kindly tell me the timings in which we can have our match.
Looking forward to beat simplex :*
(02-13-2018, 01:45 AM)Haunter Wrote: Looking forward to beat simplex :*
Unfortunately you'll have to face your fellow clanmate instead of me. Altough my last activity in LVP is more recent than Night_DewiL's he still plays SA-MP but I don't. So Doc, I'd like Night_DewiL to make it to the next round insteas of me.