Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Event] December RW Tournament
That pussy Night_Dewil has avoided me few times when I called him to LVP to do our match. There's really low chance that I'll see the end considering I haven't made a match since a couple of weeks and I'm leaving at 25th.
(12-20-2017, 07:31 PM)SimpleX Wrote: That pussy Night_Dewil has avoided me few times when I called him to LVP to do our match. There's really low chance that I'll see the end considering I haven't made a match since a couple of weeks and I'm leaving at 25th.

Leaving? 4eva?
(12-20-2017, 07:49 PM)iTacHi Wrote:
(12-20-2017, 07:31 PM)SimpleX Wrote: That pussy Night_Dewil has avoided me few times when I called him to LVP to do our match. There's really low chance that I'll see the end considering I haven't made a match since a couple of weeks and I'm leaving at 25th.

Leaving? 4eva?

he has to go find some job, i can't borrow him money forever
I want to see more results now that the holidays are over. Please find the time to fight as soon as possible.  :)
Yo! [CP]Newboy can u please tell me, when will you be free so that we can have our match?

I tried contacting u by pm but u didnt reply so....
(01-03-2018, 02:23 PM)[K]Murder3r Wrote: Yo! [CP]Newboy can u please tell me, when will you be free so that we can have our match?

I tried contacting u by pm but u didnt reply so....

yoo! sorry i was inactive . well i am active now and this day go login :D
I WOn :)

[Image: nkQktkV.png]
(01-05-2018, 02:37 PM)[K]Murder3r Wrote: I WOn :)

[Image: nkQktkV.png]

Gf's and Gl in next matchs
Thanks <3
Congrats! I updated the first post.