Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[V]IRUS - www.virusme.net
I’m the founder of [pWn] and I run it with my friends in one server only and I’m [BB] in LVP. Doesn’t everyone know that already? Lol

By the way, what’s the point of sharing my private chat with Lukaz? I love how you made it very dramatic haha. Zooming in “I had a good offer”, do you even know what we were talking about? xD
Well, yea I agree there. Private chats should not be shared until or unless the people mentioned are being concerned and agreed on the matter.
(02-04-2018, 08:23 AM)Finisha Wrote: I’m the founder of [pWn] and I run it with my friends in one server only and I’m [BB] in LVP. Doesn’t everyone know that already? Lol

I do not know and I do not care whether everyone knows or not. I only care when V is involved.

(02-04-2018, 08:23 AM)Finisha Wrote: By the way, what’s the point of sharing my private chat with Lukaz?

The point is to save efforts spent on a good percentage of similar cases. There are 3 expected outcomes in such a situation:

1. You convince LukaZ with "who cares about V" and he leaves the clan or gets kicked to join the PTP clan.
2. You do not convince him and the issue gets muted, and without a reaction from our side it gets repeated more frequently by others.
3. You do not convince him and we talk about it to minimize repetitions as much as possible.

(02-04-2018, 08:23 AM)Finisha Wrote: I love how you made it very dramatic haha. Zooming in “I had a good offer”, do you even know what we were talking about? xD

This message was not posted in a different size intentionally. To keep things in context, the screenshot is now resized. However, the content remains the same.

(02-04-2018, 08:37 AM)Death$tar Wrote: Well, yea I agree there. Private chats should not be shared unless being concerned and agreed on the matter.

You are agreeing on what Finisha did not even state, but let's focus on what matters.

This is a clan invitation. Assuming that Finisha did not know that LukaZ would share a clan
invitation with his own clan is questionable.

We do receive invitations in some cases, and both sides normally know how to manage it gracefully. Until now, I would rather
not explain the details of this reaction unless it's required by the community guidelines and/or by management members.
Unless this happens, I will be minimizing my comments on your proposal.
All I wanted was getting him on my side in PTP and not necessarily leave V or join any clan and gift him a VIP just like he gifted me a VIP in LVP back in the day

You look ridiculous now, your posts just backfired.. So calm your tits and keep your V bullshit to yourself. 

Fun fact: Lukaz is my friend, nothing you said or posted changes that, drama queen
(02-04-2018, 10:53 AM)Finisha Wrote: All I wanted was getting him on my side in PTP and not necessarily leave V

[Image: 2iboyms.png]
I usually look past replies like this, feel free to PM me if you have something worth wasting my time for. Have a nice day! :)
(02-04-2018, 08:23 AM)Finisha Wrote: I love how you made it very dramatic haha. Zooming in “I had a good offer”

(02-04-2018, 10:53 AM)Finisha Wrote: You look ridiculous now, your posts just backfired.. So calm your tits and keep your V bullshit to yourself.

(02-04-2018, 10:53 AM)Finisha Wrote: Fun fact: Lukaz is my friend, nothing you said or posted changes that, drama queen

My posts are purely informational. Please revise my posts and compare them to the posts quoted above. I wish you the best of luck with all your friends, it's not my business.

(02-04-2018, 11:23 AM)Finisha Wrote: I usually look past replies like this, feel free to PM me if you have something worth wasting my time for. Have a nice day! :)

I normally react to clan related issues in clan related topics. I believe I responded to all your questions so far. Have a nice day!
Excellent
hey there!

Lukaz once asked me if you can Get me in pWn Clan like 1 month ago i SImply Mentioned his name in pWn Group Cuz pWn was recruiting Some players But i don't get the point WHy he shared those ss and what he want to Show By sharing those Screen shots With V CLan Its weird he wanted to Join  pWn Before now when he Got invitation He took ss of that Chat and i got no idea What he want to proof With those ss  may be he is showingoff By sharing this with you guys  But seriously Lukaz lol
Here comes Finisha's first and only girlfriend to step into his defence.