Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

WORLD CUP - 2018 [Who's Going to Win]
(10-26-2017, 04:52 PM)Mourad Wrote: Is Diego Costa going to switch to Brazil?
I'm dead.
_O-
(10-26-2017, 08:54 PM)Meltdown Wrote: He is not allowed to lool, you can't just switch national teams after your first official game.

Anyhow I will be cheering for France and I believe France can to make it to the semis!

my top 4 is:
-Germany
-France
-Italy
-Argentina

Definitely not Brazil or Spain (they're way past their prime!)

Rofl Italy. Got eliminated and didn't even make it to the 8th finals in 2014 World Cup.
Definitely Spain will come stronger and better.
I'd undoubtedly add Uruguai instead of France which surely will pop up in the 4th finals.

Finals: Brazil vs Argentina
Alright here are a few conclusions from a few facts.

We all know that Brazil is nothing without Neymar (As we saw Brazil lost every single match after his injury). So incase something like that happens (may that never happen) Brazil would have the same fate or either they should decide to make Oscar or anyone the main man. Argentina, fair enough as they have quite a few proffesional players to carry up the team job. So concluding all of this Brazil wont go further than 4th/3rd place in my view. World cup winners seem to be Argentina this time from my perspective as their all prepared. Hopefully England should do something special this time.
The thing is that most of the our Brazilian best players don't play together on leagues, different from Bayern Munich/ Germany
You can change national teams! I mean there are rules, but since he was born in Brazil I bet he might get the right to.
Italy out.
(11-17-2017, 12:02 AM)Arlequina Wrote: Italy out.

Brazil out.
(11-20-2017, 06:37 PM)Golk3r Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 12:02 AM)Arlequina Wrote: Italy out.

Brazil out.

Dream on baby haha
AGUANTE Independiente de Avellaneda!!!!.
Despues..
AGUANTE CR7!! PERRAS
(11-21-2017, 12:47 AM)Franco Wrote: AGUANTE Independiente de Avellaneda!!!!.
Despues..
AGUANTE CR7!! PERRAS

para de fingir, sabemos que Brasil va a ganar jajaja