Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Money Refund
Smile 
Sorry , For the annoyance guys but plz give me my 650 million again , I lost it bcoz when everyone was targeting me , Yassir asked me to show property so I changed to world 7 and showed him , and I withdrew 5 million and changed my mind again did bank all , BOOM My Account balance was 0$ , So plz guys refund me and hereafter won't make mistake like that !!
What? :)

You withdraw 5m you change your mind and lost 650 million?
This sounds not possible at all, sorry..
(11-17-2017, 07:40 PM)Holsje Wrote: What? :)

The money Kept adding automatically upto 600 million when didn't know and I accidentally banked it , actually before this too i lost this but only 50 million.now all of em .
(11-18-2017, 10:02 AM)Specifer Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 07:40 PM)Holsje Wrote: What? :)

The money Kept adding automatically upto 600 million when didn't know and I accidentally banked it , actually before this too i lost this but only 50 million.now all of em .
You Admins act like you know everything and show me that attitude ,And I Don't even like it so if you don't know anything about your own server then keeping quiet is the best greatest option untill someone professional (than you guys) understand s me .

So Don't Reply And Insult Your self and show your real knowledge about this server ..

Let the reply be quick ,

To,
Smart Admins.

And Again don't insult yourself if u don't know anything..???
Quote:Go to world 7
Withdraw some money
And it will keep on increasing
Then try to bank it
The money increased would decrease the balance account  money .
Seems this IS a legitimate bug, so I am going to refund the lost funds,l as soon as I can figure out how... (editing the value via IRC seems to be gone)

Previous post:
I'm sorry, but I am also going to say this request is denied. My reasoning is as follows; First you was goofing around with your withdraws and deposits, let this serve a pricey lesson to guard your cash better. Second, I just checked your current balance and you have enough cash in your bank to run a crew of 100, which is an adequate amount to have in the bank for any player. Now, if you had a small amount in the bank, I would stipend the account, but not give the full amount requested. Sorry to deny the request, but I hope you see my reasoning.