Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Minecraft Server
so my house is destroyed, my all valuables are gone, can there be a rollback? I think I have op there but don't know how to do it.

EDIT: there was a sign saying "i only took what i needed" and my chest with all resources is gone
(09-25-2017, 08:33 AM)Ricky92 Wrote: so my house is destroyed, my all valuables are gone, can there be a rollback? I think I have op there but don't know how to do it.

EDIT: there was a sign saying "i only took what i needed" and my chest with all resources is gone

Sorry this happened Ricky :(

I did fix the problem for you though!! :)

A little message to who ever destroyed my Server and took Ricky's Stuff:

" Congratulations!!

I have added a Whitelist to the Server!

No more Randoms will be allowed in! "

If you are already welcomed in the Server and get the message saying you aren't on the whitelist, then send me a PM.

To everyone else, send me a PM and I may let you in..

To those who don't hear back from me, sorry!! But we aren't going to let you in.

You can thank the grief'ers guys!

<3 OD

I went through the logs and found out who did what, but I'm not gonna put anyone on blast. ;)
Yeah Ricky... It rough out there, I randomly encountered your house and I was low on food and shit so I just "borrowed" some stuff. I'll give it back don't worry.
*Changes phone number and address*
(09-30-2017, 05:56 PM)Lash Wrote: Yeah Ricky... It rough out there, I randomly encountered your house and I was low on food and shit so I just "borrowed" some stuff. I'll give it back don't worry.
*Changes phone number and address*

Well, fuck you  :)
(09-30-2017, 05:56 PM)Lash Wrote: *Changes phone number and address*

New phone, who dis?
I will be coming in Minecraft  :D
(10-05-2017, 10:12 PM)Dan Wrote: I will be coming in Minecraft  :D

Without the IP, or being added to the Whitelist, you won't.. :) :+
I know basic things in Minecraft.. like logging, architecture, Block making... definitely a beginner if not a noob... love how Mine craft works.
Minecraft isn't just a game, it's a whole simulating mechanism, would be buying soon..
(10-06-2017, 06:29 AM)Dan Wrote: I know basic things in Minecraft.. like logging, architecture, Block making... definitely a beginner if not a noob... love how Mine craft works.
Minecraft isn't just a game, it's a whole simulating mechanism, would be buying soon..

Can anyone could plez  Tell me Minicraft License KEY   [pm me]
plez tell me directly
Luna$tar, if you want a license key, you have to buy one.

Once a license key is used, it cannot be reused by someone else.