Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Clash Of Clans
(01-30-2017, 03:08 PM)Mourad Wrote: Looks like I'm comming back, can't find my first account I think I'll be joinning with my second one.

Waitinng , mourad . <3
(01-30-2017, 12:44 PM)Hopper Wrote: No , DoctorG Because I have Th 9 some 2 weeks ago so I need to upgrade them

I see.

(01-30-2017, 03:08 PM)Mourad Wrote: Looks like I'm comming back, can't find my first account I think I'll be joinning with my second one.

Awesome!  :)
Excuse my double post but I need your opinion on my new TH6 hybrid base:

[Image: mhWXWtP.jpg]

I'll upgrade those 6 walls in the middle tomorrow. Also, the 3 buildings under construction are a mortar, air defense and a wizard tower.

Do you think it's a good idea to rush a little to TH7? I'm considering doing it as soon as I max everything but my walls and collectors.
TH 8 after 4 months

[Image: Raxi34H.jpg]
(02-12-2017, 12:48 AM)DoctorG Wrote: Excuse my double post but I need your opinion on my new TH6 hybrid base:

I'll upgrade those 6 walls in the middle tomorrow. Also, the 3 buildings under construction are a mortar, air defense and a wizard tower.

Do you think it's a good idea to rush a little to TH7? I'm considering doing it as soon as I max everything but my walls and collectors.

When you are at TH6, never think to rush it because it gets hell lotta messed up, as in my 'XoXo' account i felt it.
You will have to max everything even your bombs.
and yes, your air defense is too weak, upgrade them // Cuz dragons are never gonna spare you.
Upgrade all of your troops from laboratory.
(02-12-2017, 05:46 AM)Edz Wrote: TH 8 after 4 months

[Image: Raxi34H.jpg]

Your walls are pretty much Maxed . Upgrade you Gold mine and Elxiers Collecter !
(02-12-2017, 12:48 AM)DoctorG Wrote: Excuse my double post but I need your opinion on my new TH6 hybrid base:

Hey doc , I suggest you to upgrade everything even troops in laboratory , bombs and after this upgrade your town hall. Thats my advice cos its to hard take care of upgrade old things when you have just have upgraded your TH . So you should upgrade everything and After t run your TH . Good luck , i see you improving very fast.
Thanks Ammarz and Saba, I'll do what you suggested.

I like your base Edz! :)
create a lvp coc clan im in #8LQVQ0C80
(06-11-2019, 01:59 AM)KingJd Wrote: create a lvp coc clan im in #8LQVQ0C80

I'm not sure how much interest there is for a LVP clan. It will most likely fail if it's just the two of us.

Anybody else?  :)