Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[CP]Holsje
hey so I killed a wild Holsje in LS, and then drove around for approximately a minute. I could see his blip in the distance of my map and I decided to use /house goto to get to LV again.

Holsje called this abuse, whereas I didn't, since I escaped, drove for a minute, then used a command.

He did not shoot me.

Management, please check the logs as of 3 minutes ago, and see that Holsje in fact didn't shoot me, and used his power to abuse me.

Thank you.
Ohh as you promised, nice.

Lets sketch the situation shall we:

I was sitting on my bike, next to George. You came along horned, I horned back.
You decided to get out of the car and stand next to me. You draw your guns and killed me. [All fine there]
Then me knowing that George who has his TP enabled (So I didn't use my admin powers to override anything) I teleported to him and gotten on a bike.
You were on a bike too, I was shooting at you, you ramped I ramped behind you while shooting. You landed on a roof, with me next to you. You decided to use a command to get away from that roof, what was clearly to avoid.

Anyway after all that I wanted to just be polite and give you a warning but then this happend:

[17:25] <%Nawoni> 02[20]07 [CP]Holsje: You do know I call that abuse
[17:25] <%Nuwini> 02[20]07 [CP]Holsje: Right?
[17:25] <%Nuwoni> 02[33]07 Huracan: what's abuse?
[17:25] <%Nuwoni> 02[20]07 [CP]Holsje: Using commands in order to escape
[17:25] <%Nuwuni> 02[33]07 Huracan: Oo
[17:25] <%Nowani> 02[20]07 [CP]Holsje: That's probably called abuse
[17:25] <%Nowoni> 02[33]07 Huracan: did you shoot me?
[17:25] <%Nuwoni> 02[20]07 [CP]Holsje: Yes
[17:25] <%Nuweni> 02[33]07 Huracan: let's check the SAMP website
[17:25] <%Noweni> 02[33]07 Huracan: sa-mp.nl
[17:25] <%Noweni> 02[33]07 Huracan: first
[17:25] <%Nuwani> 02[33]07 Huracan: go ahead and punish me
[17:25] <%Nuweni> 02[33]07 Huracan: so I can post a complaint

That attitude is unacceptable and for that I will make sure to grab the banhammer the next time.
Again, let's wait for management to pull the logs and see the accuracy of your bullets, since not one of those hit me or my bike.
(01-05-2017, 05:40 PM)Huracan Wrote: Again, let's wait for management to pull the logs and see the accuracy of your bullets, since not one of those hit me or my bike.

Sure thing, meanwhile don't try to use commands in order to escape. You might find yourself being banned if you do so.
We're not playing this game again, Huracan.