Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Shark & FateTrip Lounge Buddha-Bar
Luce is the sunshine in our dark temple
(07-25-2016, 12:43 PM)Lucy Wrote: Ya'll totally missed my point. Blowing smoke into someone's face is a gesture that one wants to have sex with the other - a pretty commonly known gesture among smokers. So yes, Shark, this slag ain't gonna' be suckin' a cigar but FateTrip's dick more rather - providing he's not carrying any STD's.

Lighten up a little - as Nater stated a while back: "we used to call eachother names all the time back in the day". Even management tagged along with this.

My statement wasn't meant as a direct insult. I meant to see how you guys would respond. It seems there's a lot of pressure and stress bottled up inside of you, Shark and FateTrip. Why not just share all that and look for a solution instead of letting the pressure rise? IIRC I asked you about your side of the story in a PM FateTrip. Haven't had a reply as of yet.

So basically you're saying it's a joke and yet if we was to do it we'd have our post deleted and warned for doing so, to me that's just biased...

Also as for my side of the story, I pmed you it then your account was deleted after I got a message saying my warning lvl was removed.

(07-25-2016, 01:19 PM)Lucy Wrote: That meaning is unknown to me. Whatever, doesn't matter in this context.

First of all, I never deleted any of your posts (or FateTrip's for that matter). The only thing I did was issue a warning because I was getting fed up with his constant negative banter. I later had the warning removed by George because, indeed, I had deleted my forum account temporarily for personal reasons.

Secondly, I never banned, muted or issued punishment that was out of line or in the matter you state. As a matter of fact, I was the one who caused crew to lighten up more and not be so fast with the Ban-hammer. This also regards punishments for mutes, abuse and whatnot. There may be some who don't comply to these "new" guidelines which were implemented a few months ago. Point them out to me and I shall give them a corrective slap and anal probing with a strap-on.

Now, don't ignore my question and state the exact nature of your discontent. Let's talk about this and solve it, people. Don't be vague.

Also,
If I see management and/or other forum mods delete any posts in this thread (or this thread as a whole) I will create some serious racket. I want to solve this situation once and for all. It's been going on for too long and I remember I used to get along with Fate just fine and miss sharing laughs with him.
So please, be free to speak your mind. And don't touch this fucking thread *glares at the other forum mods*

The situation will never get resolved all the time George has a stick shoved up his arse.
(07-25-2016, 03:13 PM)FateTrip Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 12:43 PM)Lucy Wrote: Ya'll totally missed my point. Blowing smoke into someone's face is a gesture that one wants to have sex with the other - a pretty commonly known gesture among smokers. So yes, Shark, this slag ain't gonna' be suckin' a cigar but FateTrip's dick more rather - providing he's not carrying any STD's.

Lighten up a little - as Nater stated a while back: "we used to call eachother names all the time back in the day". Even management tagged along with this.

My statement wasn't meant as a direct insult. I meant to see how you guys would respond. It seems there's a lot of pressure and stress bottled up inside of you, Shark and FateTrip. Why not just share all that and look for a solution instead of letting the pressure rise? IIRC I asked you about your side of the story in a PM FateTrip. Haven't had a reply as of yet.

So basically you're saying it's a joke and yet if we was to do it we'd have our post deleted and warned for doing so, to me that's just biased...

Also as for my side of the story, I pmed you it then your account was deleted after I got a message saying my warning lvl was removed.

(07-25-2016, 01:19 PM)Lucy Wrote: That meaning is unknown to me. Whatever, doesn't matter in this context.

First of all, I never deleted any of your posts (or FateTrip's for that matter). The only thing I did was issue a warning because I was getting fed up with his constant negative banter. I later had the warning removed by George because, indeed, I had deleted my forum account temporarily for personal reasons.

Secondly, I never banned, muted or issued punishment that was out of line or in the matter you state. As a matter of fact, I was the one who caused crew to lighten up more and not be so fast with the Ban-hammer. This also regards punishments for mutes, abuse and whatnot. There may be some who don't comply to these "new" guidelines which were implemented a few months ago. Point them out to me and I shall give them a corrective slap and anal probing with a strap-on.

Now, don't ignore my question and state the exact nature of your discontent. Let's talk about this and solve it, people. Don't be vague.

Also,
If I see management and/or other forum mods delete any posts in this thread (or this thread as a whole) I will create some serious racket. I want to solve this situation once and for all. It's been going on for too long and I remember I used to get along with Fate just fine and miss sharing laughs with him.
So please, be free to speak your mind. And don't touch this fucking thread *glares at the other forum mods*

The situation will never get resolved all the time George has a stick shoved up his arse.

Yeah that was me, we get up to some kinky shit on the weekend, sorry
(07-25-2016, 04:56 PM)Huracan Wrote: Yeah that was me, we get up to some kinky shit on the weekend, sorry

Yeah, I heard you got it on with a zebra. You sick fuck.
(07-25-2016, 05:00 PM)FateTrip Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 04:56 PM)Huracan Wrote: Yeah that was me, we get up to some kinky shit on the weekend, sorry

It was a donkey, stupid fuck
(07-25-2016, 05:39 PM)Huracan Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 05:00 PM)FateTrip Wrote:

It was a donkey, stupid fuck

Oh was it? Sorry my bad. I should have known tho cos it's an appropriate animal since you know... you being a jackass n all.
I thought this was a friendly/relaxed zone :P I think everyone should simmer down and pour themselves a drink lmao
(07-25-2016, 12:43 PM)Lucy Wrote: Lighten up a little - as Nater stated a while back: "we used to call eachother names all the time back in the day". Even management tagged along with this.

Indeed, Everyone should be more like me.
(07-25-2016, 03:13 PM)FateTrip Wrote:

Also,

God damnit, are you illiterate, blinded by silly hate (which you thus far have failed to explain to me) or just plain stupid?
I've already told you I wouldn't have your posts deleted. This is because I don't like to hide/manipulate whats being said (censorship, bad). So that, and I'm definitely one of the least strict crewmembers on LVP. That's why we're still having this conversation and that's why you're not banned yet, because lots of crew are totally and completely fed up with your behavior and would rather see you leave entirely than have this issue resolved.
Realise this very well before you accuse me of something like you did in that post of yours - calling me biased.

I would very much like it if you could re-send that PM of yours, as I obviously didn't get to read it because my account was deleted. I'm genuinely interested in your side of the story and genuinely want to fix this fued - which has been going on for far too long.
Huracan, could you please asslick a bit less? It's far too obvious and no one appreciates it, not even the people you're doing it to.

Lucy there's something going around in lvp that's called power hunger. I don't know but I'd say that these admins/management have some personal issues which they feel better about if they come online and bash whoever they want, because they have the power to do so. Take note of George, who does what he wants and then simply ignores the person who he harmed. "I just want to make LVP better" no, you're taking specific peoples' freedom to speak out so you can have a giggle or two. I don't even know this guy and he constantly deletes my posts simply because I was talking to people I know by calling them faggots, because that's how we've always treated each other, before george even knew what sa-mp was,

Then you have these 6-months-on-LVP like Lash that will insult you aswell and mute or ban you in-game. Constant harrass from these wannabe admins, as if putting up with the Yassines and Huracans wasn't enough around here, trying to climb the crew ladder.

I can't point out specific arguments or whatever because I have trouble enough keeping with stuff at work, let alone lvp posts and whatnot. But this is what happens when a guy just comes here and posts for fun. I mean what is it, do some people sleep better because they clicked on a "delete post" button?

Regarding FateTrip I've seen how most of the crew treats him. Recent admins are the ones who treat him the worst. They'll grab anything from Fate punish him, as little as it may be. Then the other admins have no idea what happened except one side of the story and will treat FateTrip wrong simply because "I don't know what you did wrong but I'm sure X had a point in banning/muting you". They never try to understand what's wrong, they simply follow whatever the abusive admins say and assume it's right, when it's actually wrong. FateTrip was one of the best admins I've seen on LVP throughout the years and what did he get? He got kicked aside by a new admin/management and nobody in the crew finds it weird. He dedicated so many hours of his life to LVP and in the end he doesn't even get recognition, just a kick on his ass because someone - George - thought it'd be fun to screw him. FateTrip deserves A LOT more respect than he gets around here, which is zero. He's got every right to be against certain people who, no offense, shouldn't even have got to mod, let alone management.