Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

How do i upload video"s fast to Youtube
Hello i make videos at times but i cant upload them for like 16 hours 10-20 min ones any ways i can do that for free ples
Have you considered compressing the videos locally on your PC, and then uploading? This should bring down the size and therefore the time spent uploading.

Alternatively, perhaps do some research on low size video recording:

https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/94881...file-size/

Are you looking to record gaming footage?
I suggest u to use, 480p with .mp4 format.
will be good for you to upload faster.
Try Movie Maker that comes with Legit copies of Windows,
Open your Start bar and type in the search Movie Maker, and you'll see it.

[Image: dyrkt2.png]

Open it up, and open the Video you need in it,
When you do that, you can go to 'Save Movie',
Pick what you want, but the recommended choice is "Recommended for this Project"

[Image: 108gqie.png]

After that it should be MUCH MUCH smaller, if not try the other settings of 'Save Movie'.

You can also tell 'Movie Maker' to upload right to a Social Network with the 'Publish Movie' option, and pick your Social Media output.

[Image: o6h1th.png]

Very quick and easy,

Cheers!
Yes thx overdosed it works very well ps george yea i wanna record gaming footage for proof and fun
P.SS fraps is kinda shit it only records upto slight amount and then makes another fraps then i need to combine bla bla bla any good recording software whhich will let me record at least 30 mins?
(10-29-2016, 07:30 PM)Haunter Wrote: Yes thx overdosed it works very well ps george yea i wanna record gaming footage for proof and fun
P.SS fraps is kinda shit it only records upto slight amount and then makes another fraps then i need to combine bla bla bla any good recording software whhich will let me record at least 30 mins?

I would use FRAPS, and then use Movie Maker to piece them together!

Pretty sure there are also options to turn that off in FRAPS, let me check.

[Image: x5t81y.png]

:)

Cheers!
Eh so if i dont have that enabled how long can i record unlimited?
(10-29-2016, 07:39 PM)Haunter Wrote: Eh so if i dont have that enabled how long can i record unlimited?

Pretty sure it will go as big as your HDD will hold..
Not sure, but like I said it's really easy to add them together in Movie Maker.
Ok great helps
(PlsdontmindIneed25Characters)
you're obviously uploading raw footage, you need to compress them into a smaller format