Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Property Features/Flags
no-feature | All properties other than those listed below
to be used when a property does not have a special feature. This is the default value of the // m_propertyFeature field in the Property class. This is exposed to users as "no-feature".

read-group-chat | Seti @ Home Satellite
Grants owners of the property which curates this feature the ability to read conversations happening in group and gang chats. This is exposed to users as "read-group-chat".

vehicle-modifications | LV Transfender
The owner of the property with this flag will get some money every time a player modifies their vehicle, which could be a new paintjob or other modifications.

customtax-airport | LV Airport
Owners of this property should be able to modify the so called 'custom tax' and have free access themselves to the airport this property belongs to.

bombshop | LV Bomb Shop
LVP features a bombshop property, which will keep the owner up to date of every bomb sale that is being made.

free-teleport | Area 69 Control Tower
Buyers of this property will be able to keep track of teleports all around LVP, while having the ability to teleport for free.

loans | LV Main Bank
Owners of the bank property are able to make money with so called loans: money borrowed by players that has to be paid back with a certain interest. The property owner is able to change this interest and keep track of every loan made.

bar | The Craw Bar
Bar owners will receive a certain amount of money for every drink a player bought.

kaufman-cabs | Kaufman Cabs
LVP has one taxi company called: Kaufman Cabs. The owner of this company is able to change the taxi price, have free taxi rides and track taxi usage of other players.

police | SAPD
Owners of the police property receive money for every shot criminal.

export | LV Exports
Exporting players will let the owner of the export property receive money for every export.

armour | Ammu-Nation
Owners of this property will receive a certain amount of armour every now and then.

health | Fort Carson Medical Center
Owners of this property will receive a certain amount of health every now and then.

weapons-ammo | Shooting Range
Owners of this property will receive a certain amount of weapons and ammo every now and then.

health-protection | LVP Headquarters
Owners of this property will receive a certain amount of health every now and then. In addition, if owners are nearby this property, nobody will be able to buy it from them.
That's some good information right there! :)
Nice  d:)b
Quote:What can I exactly do with a property?
Most properties have no benefits, they only generate a steady cash flow per minute. Some properties however can give you something extra. "Like what", you ask? Try and find out! A few examples:
  • Small amount of health every few seconds.

• Set the taxi price.

• Control the Airport tax.

• Earn money by letting other people play minigames.
This is in FAQ's, I have found the above properties exept the last one, can anyone mention that property here? I think we dont have that kind of property. Thank You.
Hey!

(04-29-2009, 12:16 PM)Wesley Wrote: loans | LV Main Bank
Owners of the bank property are able to make money with so called loans: money borrowed by players that has to be paid back with a certain interest. The property owner is able to change this interest and keep track of every loan made.

I would like to suggest an extra property feature to LV Main Bank : taxes and comissions. When a player owns LV Main Bank,  player gets extra money from the intrest from players using /borrow, so why not to include tax and commision in that extra money? I mean many players pay high tax and comission which is actually wasted, so we can add another feature to LV Main Bank Property. I paid like 400K comission from my props and thought this idea :) we can increaee LV Main Bank Price and reduce its income to make it more fair and FUN. Thank You. :)