Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[AW]lilliam application
[me=benbmyers]has been on for 531 hours[/me]
Thats all you need to know :+
(09-11-2007, 01:51 AM)cloakster link Wrote:Also, you will need maybe alteast 400hrs more ingame before u have a chance of being in the crew.

Just to clarify, that has never been the case.

Hours are not much of a factor at all when looking for new crewmembers.

Also, lilliam, we don't give the rights to those that ask. It's nearly always been the case.

There's no point of this topic being open, but on the other hand no point of it being closed at the moment. If you want to bash lilliam, don't be too mean. :+
(09-11-2007, 10:12 PM)tomozj link Wrote:Just to clarify, that has never been the case.

Hours are not much of a factor at all when looking for new crewmembers.

Also, lilliam, we don't give the rights to those that ask. It's nearly always been the case.

There's no point of this topic being open, but on the other hand no point of it being closed at the moment. If you want to bash lilliam, don't be too mean. :+

Wholy shit. I was just trying to get him to not ask.

Theres a very good chance that someone who registers on LVP forums for the purpose of asking for admin is not going to be a good temp-mod. He probably wont have the right attitude to be noticed as someone to be in the crew.

[me=tBKwtWS]& FiXeR have spent 50 days ingame![/me]
Does this mean FiXeR and I should rule the server? I think not!
There would be sheep and purple dildo's everywhere!
(09-13-2007, 02:14 AM)HaZe link Wrote:thread should be locked imo lol. nice attempt though bud o.O
Do I sniff a trace of minimodding? O-)
(09-11-2007, 11:48 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote:There would be sheep and purple dildo's everywhere!

Although this does sound very appealing, I think it's better to let it the way it is now :P
shoop-de-woop ROFL!
Lol! Imagine if this Guy actually Got Promoted!
I played against this guy a bit two nights ago, he's not really admin material, easily offended and gets angry quickly.
(09-11-2007, 10:49 PM)cloakster link Wrote:Theres a very good chance that someone who registers on LVP forums for the purpose of asking for admin is not going to be a good temp-mod. He probably wont have the right attitude to be noticed as someone to be in the crew.
^That point was proven by this quote:
(09-13-2007, 01:53 AM)Austin link Wrote:I played against this guy a bit two nights ago, he's not really admin material, easily offended and gets angry quickly.

:)
(09-11-2007, 10:11 PM)benbmyers link Wrote:[me=benbmyers]has been on for 531 hours[/me]
Thats all you need to know :+

Muawhahwhawhwhawhahwha!!!!!!! x)

benbmyers has been online for 540 hours and 5 minutes. The player has killed 2697 people so far, and has died 1482 times him/herself, which makes a ratio of 1.82. He/She has scored 386 points in the reaction test so far. benbmyers is a player on Las Venturas Playground, and last was online at 13-09-2007 01:51. This player is a 12VIP.