Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Plus points
(09-10-2007, 08:46 AM)Usagi link Wrote:But...I still think having more admins would be nice! ^_^

Check this out:
http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=292.0
(09-10-2007, 08:46 AM)Usagi link Wrote:Okay! Deal and thank you!
Nahhhh...Due to recent studies, admins are not humans, I am almost positive of this! No, but seriously. I suppose you're right. I still wish I knew though the reasons when I ask for a plus point that I don't recieve one, I suppose I just have to deal with it. But...I still think having more admins would be nice! ^_^

Maybe I can make a small 1 minute movie tonight, and show you all the chat we receive in 1 minute.
You should be surprised that we still have admins :D
(09-10-2007, 10:23 AM)Nakebod link Wrote:Maybe I can make a small 1 minute movie tonight, and show you all the chat we receive in 1 minute.

Lol, messagelevel 5 for full management gangspam.  8)7
(09-10-2007, 10:23 AM)Nakebod link Wrote:Maybe I can make a small 1 minute movie tonight, and show you all the chat we receive in 1 minute.

Get more of you to log in and share the load.
(09-10-2007, 08:31 AM)estroe link Wrote:And as we are humans too we can't do 5 things at a time, of course, we do our best but we can't do more then we can.

Oh? I thought that was part of your... y'know, initiation.
      Haha, I already need another one. I am making 1.3 million a minute and I can't bank anymore. lol. I am getting taxed up the ying-yang at 6.6million every time too. It's insane! ;_;

:EDIT:

Nevermind, I guess I'm at my limit for good! Thanks for all the help!
(09-10-2007, 09:29 PM)Candy link Wrote:Get more of you to log in and share the load.
Well, the LVP crew is staffed by volunteers. In real life, some of us have employement, other's still in school. We try to be as active as we can, but we can't let our out of game lives suffer due to the game.
:)

[modbreak]Spam? Please make your posts... something in future. :/[/modbreak]